EOS/BTC Log Chart 3Day - ugly, but end is near
For Red waves A and C:
wave 1 bounces to middle line of channel
wave 2 rejects off top of channel
wave 3, which is the longest, stops before touching bottom of channel
wave 4 forms symmetrical triangle under middle line of channel
wave 5 bounces of bottom of channel
full impulse down for A and C fractals.
- Open Long position now with x5 leverage. MACD indicates oversold position.
- Use BitMEX positive fees opening a limit order at indicated price.
- Daily scalping. LIKE THE IDEA and FOLLOW MY PROFILE to stay tuned always and open positions at the correct time.
If bullish sentiment will prevail, let's be part of it, otherwise I'll end up with a little bit less than 3% loss. Idea is to buy at 0.382 retracement and aim for previous high, where I'll offload just a small part of trade and rise stop loss to at least entry point. More interesting level for target is around 110k, which corresponds to 1.618 extension and 0.236...
Price action is above the clouds on the 4 hour chart which is a strong bullish signal
but there is a bearish divergence on the rsi
could bounce off the conversion
could bounce off the base
could bounce off the clouds
or pierce through the kumo twist
I missed last trade for 230 satoshis, let's try to catch it on pullback, if there will be one. EOS broke out of long time downtrend channel and is poised to go higher. Trade setup as drawn on chart.
Note: by time of writing this, EOS is breaking previous high at 91k ... let's see about that pullback.
Disclaimer: this idea is solely for my own purposes, to...
EOS fell out of downtrend channel and is now moving just above long term support. I'll take this as beginning of a new chapter and give it a try with trade like:
- entry 72k5
- stop loss bellow that green area, initially at 66k9
- target 1 at 84k (around previous high)
- target 2 at 99k (just bellow psychological resistance of 100k)
- final target around 38.2% Fib...