Looking at widening channel here. Two possible longs positions iyam. FIrst has RR of 3,5, second has RR of over 7. Both stoplosses are 3 to 4% from entry.
Little risk, clear invalidation points. BIds placed for the first long, will be filled in coming hours or not if HBAR (and btc) decides to move directly out of the channel .
$HBAR has been absolutely souring! Great platform with plenty of potential.
Just a quick TA on it, it sleekly to continue its move higher and the 3 zones seen on our chart are the next 3 support zones. How deep the correction will be will depend on how deep the correction is on $BTC. DCA yourself into this one.
while BTC is ranging and struggling , HBAR is about to break it's 164 day down-trend, there are 2 scenarios here, either it breaks and starts an up-trend or, it will be rejected and a longer impulsive bearish move will take place which is a great short opportunity.
For scalp trader they can open position between .305 to .318 for long and short.
For Spot wait for closing of $Hr candle above .34157 , that will be a safe call. then It will be moon on long term.
Take profit on - 0.44 - 0.52 - 067
HBAR as a project seems decent and I’m holding some but it haven’t pumped as people keep “expecting” it may have a bit to go down before it gets pumped.
This is my opinion and thought I’d share it with you to either share some info or get corrected either way hope it goes well.