as we get closer and closer to 200ma & support level is being held I think scaling in is a better decision as we don't know when it will start motoring
Zamsort is an amazing asset & worth much more then £18m mcap
Hopefully a sale of Casa will give us a nice amount to continue operations for Zamsort.
Pretty happy holding & waiting for delivery.
Identified Key Support area of 2.50 - bounced off this on 25th Jan.
Watched and moved above the 50 day moving average with strength on 30th Jan for a good entry (sub 3.00), first resistance zone at around 3.60.
Currently battling the 3.60 zone but if confirmation of breakthrough next resistance zone and target looks like 4.05