WARNING: Be careful shorting MCO!
It isn't wise to short MCO since this asset has already declined by 94.27% from its all-time high. A reversal to retest $28.99 is expected before breakout.
At these prices, it is better to add to your position incrementally since no one can predict the exact bottom.
The best time to buy is when you have lost all faith in this ...
This speculative projection is valid if and only if the following assumptions are true:
I. MCO has finished its Elliot wave 2 correction at $1.66
II. MCO has already begun its Elliot wave 3 bullish impulse move
III. Elliot wave 3 reaches the top of the parallel channel when it intersects with the 3.618 Fibonacci level
If all of these conditions are satisfied ...
At 8am UTC, MCO Token Holders will receive an airdrop of a new chain by Crypto.com called Crypto.com Chain Token (CRO).
CRO has been trading since the 21st of November on the Digifinex exchange and is used for processing transactions on the Crypto.com application.
This should bring more value to the Monaco token as a periodic airdrop has been automated in the ...
If MCO goes on a massive bull run that is proportionally equivalent to its first wave squared, where $1.66 is its bottom, then it will reach $3,514.98. Here's the math:
$28.99 / $0.63 = 46.01587302 = n
n ^ 2 = 2117.46056941
$1.66 * (n ^ 2) = $3,514.98
$0.63 - $28.99
$28.99 - $1.66
$1.66 - $3,514.98
The maximum supply of MCO ...
I think MCO has the potential to reach $4,000 + during the next bull run. No, this won't happen overnight but will require much patience and discipline. Why do I think this? Well, let's get into it.
MCO had an impressive rally during Elliot wave 1 from $0.63 to $28.99. What followed was a nasty complex wave 2 correction. It isn't clear whether wave 2 has ...
We may have an opportunity to add to our long position at 87 cents. The price will most likely drop to $1.66 to retest support. I have a gut feeling that that support will break since the bounce was somewhat weak. The lowest possible price for this asset (thus far) is 63 cents. However, I am very content with stockpiling at 87 cents since that is close enough. No ...
This is a bold prediction that on the surface seems baseless. It appears as though I pulled this number from my ***. However, this isn't the case. I've mentioned this price before in other posts, but I have never fleshed out why I think this is possible.
I've drawn a few trend lines on the chart. The bottom blue support clearly shows a long-term uptrend since ...
The price is expected to drop since there is hidden bearish divergence on the daily chart. The price has formed a lower high while the RSI a higher high. I won't predict the bottom. But, a long term holder can add to their position anywhere between $2.12 - $0.63. We are still in accumulation phase.
Only buy what you can afford to hold.
Maybe MCO has started a larger structure Elliot Wave 3. Its first wave rallied from $0.63 to $28.99. The price got absolutely wrecked during wave 2. This is not surprising. I wonder if MCO is ready to begin a massive and violent bullish wave 3. This really can't happen without Bitcoin. Meaning, we need Bitcoin to go on a massive bull run (Elliot wave 5) if we want ...
In my opinion, I don't think it is wise to use leverage at current price level. It is very tempting to buy in bulk. However, a better strategy is to buy in pieces as the price descends into the buy zone. Nibble into the market. If you go all in now you may lose your buying power. The time to buy with leverage is when the price dips into the buy zone. We can't ...