DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION COMMON STOCK, SPDR S&P 500, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL, AURIS MEDICAL HOLDING AG - COMMON SHARES, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Accumulating game plan. Ladder sells near previous high of 3.50. Expecting initial rejection and buy back opportunity near 3.20.
Looking for a strong breakout!
EBIO surged up at the opening bell through previous resistance.
If bulls take over, targets are ~3.32,3.48, and new highs.
if bears take control, looking to retest support levels on MA50/100
please give feedback if this makes sense. thx
Correction waves ABC have been started
looking at the height of current and previous gains (in blue), I suggest keeping a close eye on this one and selling in the next week.
This stock has recently began to pick up some momentum. I wouldn't be surprised if there is some buyout activity going on here.
I would enter this stock anytime this week. It has already hit a 52 week high. Stay in until it hits the 52 week low.
Best of Luck!
Choose your own adventure. Bears vs bulls
Ready for Big jump
I don't expect EBIO's earnings to be positive. Monday's earnings could gap this down. I'll be taking a small short position.
The chart pattern gather all the requirement to a BARR.
lead-in height is more than $1.
Bump phase at least twice the lead-in height.
Trend line is not horizontal.
before the next move up
We are in the middle of a pullback...StochRSI is oversold (almost at 0). That gap at 4.18 might be closed before moving up..I'm adding in that level.
EBIO is making higher highs and higher lows with a series of impulses. If this area holds as a support i'm looking for more upside. Possible target on chart.
$EBIO has been getting sold off when it tries to make runs, looking for a spike tomorrow up to previous highs as resistance levels and then I will short it, 4.50 is the nearest half dollar resistance, I will have a loose stop around that area. If it pushes through previous resistance then I will keep waiting for the next bearish sign to short. After the washout ...