Apple is looking to regain market cap from Microsoft after its 6 month rush. apple look to release new iphone priced at 399
Major company moves have been done by apple with many new products that came out so recently and many to come that are new to apple completely. Earning coming out soon with apple ready to beat exceptions setting up to break all times high...
MSFT is currently not in either sell or buy zone but because if the upcoming event we might have a jump and we have to see if it breaks the resistance ... if it does then we are in a good long position and if hits the resistance then we can sell for the next wave!
Wow. I just pulled up this chart from a news mention...what an impressive run up indeed. Bravo MSFT. I am seeing a few reasons this parabolic climb may struggle to continue.
2. MACD Divergence present on the monthly chart
3. High Wave candle and other reversal patterns present.
4. RSI overbought.
I see you can short this in various Inverse ETF's I...
Indicators are all signalling a breakout is on the way in MSFT after consolidating since June.
MA support is strong.
Middle bollinger band no support.
Break above $142 bullish
Average analysts price target $155
Average analysts recommendation BUY
P/E ratio 27
Short interest .61%
Microsoft Corp. engages...
Microsoft with some choppy action over the past month. It definitely ended in an interesting spot on Friday providing a case for both the bull and bear side. Would wait to see what kind of trend develops before taking a bull or bear position.
My Arguments why it is showing bearish signs.
1. SLKB 1 gave a Bullish impulse and a genuine one on an existing uptrend and made a good progress to push the price higher.
2. SLKB 2 gave a bullish impulse too, but progress was not made as it made in previous impulse, means loosing bullish momentum
3. This price is between A and B trendline, but it had ND and...