I am watching Sonic for a possible bearish swing trade, most likely with options. Because earnings come out AMC on Tuesday I will wait to reassess the trade on Wednesday morning.
I was tempted to enter the trade on Monday but feel there is too much risk being in the trade over earnings so I will wait.
Sonic is at a strong resistance level, it has been at this ...
Crab in BLUE hit target and backed off. There could be more upside here, though on the Ascending Triangle. Id wait for a p.b to the 8 period ma for a try, zoom into the daily for clues, or wait until the 25.90 is taken out on a closing basis.