Congratulations to everyone who followed my trade. If you would had followed my previous trade, you should be enjoying around 40% profit.
As I wrote before, it's time to analyse the market again and start looking for a new trade.
I have drawn a Bull Flag pattern, which is the most bullish scenario that can happen for NLG/BTC. If the bull flag pattern follows ...
RSI looks healthy, MACd looks decent. Short term downtrend is broken, time for a swing up.
Take a shot with me? Open your Long position now to get around 30-45% profit in the next week(s).
I put a stoploss just below the line, this would result in a 10% loss.
I will re-evaluate when something happens.
Always make your own decisions, I just share my move.
I am ...
Look at that RSI boysssss! And look at those trendlines?!
It currently is hovering at the lowest trendline available.
I am expecting a bounce towards 1600+ in a 1-3 months period.
Buy Gulden, Wait*, Enjoy 3x or more (when it breaks out).
*Set a stoploss at a place you find suitable
The most likely, longest possible time periode, absolute bottom, has nearly been found (between 500-520). If you want to buy bigger amounts, you can start slowly accumulating at the current level.
Place a stoploss if you would like that, I will not. You can either open for long term (1-2 years) or try to get the 100% profit within approx 1-2 months.
I have ...
I have made a lot of analyses on NLGBTC which showed the upside potential, however, none of them came out to be right.
But then again, I have also given a clear stoploss! If you would had followed my idea, you would hadlost 10%, but you will now be able to buy 30% more NLG! But wait...
Should you buy now, or should you wait?
In general, the entire ...
I have drawn two possible paths for Gulden to follow.
One shows a bounce, if we close above 1000 sat.
The other shows the way down to next support if the strong support on 1000 sat is broken.
This is a follow-up on my previous analysis.
I have added a new consolidation line which I did not see last time.
Breaking through the lower blue consolidation line could lead to a rally towards the upper consolidation line.
If you did not buy NLG yet, now is the time I personally would.
Anything between 1000 and 1250sat.
1 - 0.00001390 ...
Since 10th of March, when Gulden found the low at 1030 satoshis, price has been ranging between that support and 1400 satoshis resistance. At least 3 times NLG/BTC rejected the support, with the most recent bounce occurred on the 19th of June.
It seems that after that, price broke above the descending channel, signalling on a potential trend reversal. NLG found ...
Gulden is releasing its long awaited Pow² blockchain on june 28th. Over one year of developing & testing have been done.
I marked for you guys the date of the release on the chart in form of a callout!
This will be a medium-term trade but hold atleast till 28th if you want to enter this as a short term trade.
As you can see, NLG is holding nicley ...
Im glad I found this coin back in 2016. In todays crowded cryptomarket it's easy to miss this one. That's why I am bringing some attention to the amazing potential of this coin.
The NLGBTC chart is totally different from all other cryptocurrencies, which all seem to enter a long-term bear market.
Just compare it to any other altcoin. They all ...
My last attempt to long Gulden $NLG was cut short by the $BTC downturn. While bitcoin is unsure of it's current direction and the bulls and bears play at a game of tug of war we're nearing the bottom of Gulden and will likely consolidate for a period of time before a decent breakout. Keep watch
This update is to show the possible movement of NLGBTC in the upcoming days. Also, the major update has gone into the final testing phase (https://dev.gulden.com/).
My previous TA (https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NLGBTC/rR8Hxofb-NLG-to-test-1700-sats-possible-breakout-to-2720sat-250-profit/) still stands. RSI bullish divergence seems to hold, RSI recovering a ...