- Earnings Wednesday after close
- Since May 2017, CLDR has made lower lows and lower highs, suggesting it's on a downtrend
- Cramer loves it and has some high expectations, but the charts say otherwise.
- 20 day chart: it peaked at 15.75 and did a total reverse
- 10 day chart: it's on a downtrend
- 5 day chart: it's still...
NYSE:CLDR Buy above 13.67 with a stop below yesterday's of 13.41.
Please like, comment and follow if you like my ideas. THANK YOU!!!
Please note that this information is not a recommendation to buy or sell. It is to be used for educational purposes only.
Looking to get into Feb $12.5 calls at $1.00 so that the trade is absolute zero trade meaning, no stop is needed. Just let the trade play out. CLDR was moving a bit after hours on Friday so might gap up tomorrow. Let's see if she fills our order. IF not, we find the next trade.
Target is ~$15 first.
Already breaking down out of the wedge in after hours. Also looks better on a 5 min. 17.80 was the last level to hold so I would like to see a failed retest of this tomorrow around the open, but this one may leave without me.
there are almost no info/analysis/chart about CLDR (Cloudera), IPO was at the end of april
I track an hourly chart (so I have something to work on it)
Then I switched to the daily chart >
the green and red double arrow are a couple of gaps (you can see in hour chart)
the second one / the last one is still "open"
the area of gaps is almost a double testing area...