(1) Posted in our channel before, and I consider these three lines as support when it was ash
(2) In short-term, possibility to bounce back to 9
(3) Mid-to-long timeframe it can be a hold (price close to IPO price)
new IPO firm is hard to do the technical analysis on the trend, but here is a brief view on ZH
(1) support 9.77, 8.99, then the initial price if given chance
(2) personally I would not chase at current stage due to risk reward ratio here
(3) entry zone are the three horizontal lines below. Options can outperform a good play if ZH drops to my support lines
IPO intraday trading strategy idea
Zhihu is the largest Q&A-inspired online community and one of the top five comprehensive online content communities in China, both in terms of average mobile MAUs and revenue in 2020, according to CIC.
The share price is falling and gonna continue this trend today.
The demand for shares of the company still looks lower than...
Zhihu, Inc. operates as a Q&A online content community. It content fields include Internet technology, commerce, film, television, fashion and culture. The company was founded by Yuan Zhou in 2010 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.