It must breakout neckline - so far it got rejected, let's wait if it can go past it and wait for retest of it for the entry.
Looking at volumes, right shoulder spiked on much smaller volume than the volume printing head. Tbh, I have doubts it be able to breakout easily.
Market capitalization: 30M
Capitalization rank: 141
Our indicator has found signs of a market bottom for this coin. We want to buy it, and we expect correction up in the next few days. This indicator can be found in our scripts on TradingView.com.
The RSI shows a downtrend in price, while the BB shows that the price is currently stable. The Stop Loss is placed exactly at par with the Support. The Resistance is directly at par with the Fib 61%.The Target price is also placed at par with the Fib 100%. I predict a rise in price up until the Mid-day of 4th as the BB EMA (50) shows a current uptrend.
A recent breakout on mid 27th July has brought about a new and really high Resistance, which is just below the Fib 100%. The Target Price is place way above which is really optimistic. The EMA (50) shows the uptrend, the RSI shows a stable price trend, also the EMA (20) shows a stable price trend. The Stop Loss is placed a little below the Fib 50%.