Although many trades could be taken based on the underlying math of ‘The Calculator’, my own (conservative) trading rules say that it’s NOT about the quantity of trades. It’s about the QUALITY of the trade. I call it ‘predictable probability’.
If you find this analysis of any value or merit, please provide a COMMENT and/or a THUMBS UP. Thanks in advance for your...
Although many trades could be taken based on the underlying math of ‘The Calculator’, my personal (conservative) trading rules say that it’s NOT about the quantity of trades. It’s about the potential QUALITY of the trade. What I call ‘predictable probability’.
With that being said, I am NOT a professional trader. I DO NOT provide investment advice. This content...
- bbands tightening
- sitting above .786 fib
- thicc resistance above
- textbook wyckoff accumulation
- exaggerated bearish divergence
Likely explodes downwards out of the order block, turns into a capitulation wick, and 'springs' up to 'jump across the creek'
- massive volume
- not exactly a falling wedge, but close
- sitting above strong support
- MM fees getting lowered May 15th, last time this happened polo coins pumped hard - and pasc is only on poloniex
- rock solid fundamentals, this coin isn't vaporware - it has real world use cases
great opportunity to buy cheap @PascalCoin
rsi oversold , stochastic in oversold area (waiting for the right volume to cross )
huge support around 9.4 k sat so just buy and hodl
Good gem and team POLONIEX:PASCBTC
$pasc #pasc #pascalcoin