Here I will show you TOMOBTC (TomoChain) in a long-term uptrend... We have higher highs and higher lows since late 2019.
Now, the long-term chart is, well... long-term.
Notice the main one above where we look at the daily timeframe.
Here I draw a strong descending channel or falling wedge that already broke in favor of...
TOMO broke the trendline and retested it. Bouncing from trendline will start the next leg upwards.
Best entries: 0.00003640 - 0.00003640
Max leverage: none
Do Your Own Research (of course)
Trade at own risk (of course)
Only trade what you can afford to lose...
Breaking from ~3400/4200 range showing increasing volume
If manages to hodl this breakout, then continuation toward ~5k+ sats levels is possible..
UCTS Showing a potential Buy signal on the daily (needs to close this way) prior signals led to nice movements!
Time to Long Tomo. We are hitting the bottom for the 3rd time in weekly. Price is turning and will up hard. RSI just above bottom.
Target 1: 10 000 sats (50% of my bag)
Target 2: 13 600 sats (20% of my bag)
Target 3: 17 000 sats (20% of my bag)
Target 4: ? (10% of my bag)
TomoChaih has dropped 75% down since August 2020.
I'm not saying that it has dropped enough.
We should always know that an altcoin always has potential to fall more.
There is no lower limit but ZERO.
It has made a turn from its ATL. That's the last support of it.
Breaking resistance at 4000 sats may take the price to 5250 sats.
Breaking MA20 (at least) will...
It looks like TOMO's downtrend has not been over. During this downtrend, it may pump anytime but I think those pumps would be not stable and the final target will be 4500-4700sts so you all should prepare for this bad scenario.
Of course, it has dumped so much from the 11000sts so from now, we can start to accumulate gradually as well.
The good buy zone will be :...
💎Technical Analysis Summary💎
-The downtrend continues after TOMO drops below its key level support
-The next key area of support is somewhere around 4400s sat
-I don't recommend buying at this level unless there are bullish signs
-So please don't try to catch a falling knife without a trading plan
A big Thanks for donating 💰 via Tradingview...
Looking at TOMOBTC 1D chart, we're seeing an interesting formation taking place similar to mid september, before previous growth.
We saw a strong downturn after the last pop, that stopped at support, only to retest it. Just Like in September.
Interestingly, it looks like there's a long term consolidation triangle taking place. Historically this can mean a big...
TOMO has entered a consolidation phase and is holding its price around the mid-6000's sats level well. It is currently trading below the 200 EMA line, and it appears to be within a wedge with a rising support trendline as its base. If it can manage to break out of this wedge and begin trading above the 200 day EMA, buy orders will likely begin coming in. Wait for...
After a nice rally up to the 11000 sats range, TOMO has reached a bottom, or so it seems, and is trading within the 6000 range. Due to the appearance of a bearish candle a few days ago, it appears we will likely go do back down to retest support at the rising trend line at some point. It has been holding its price well and moving up gradually; however, it did get...
After falling to the 6400 sats area after a nice rally up to the 13000 range, we see TOMO showing some bullish signs. I think a retrace up to the 10500 resistance level could happen over the next week to two weeks. The trend lines drawn show two possibilities: a quick ascent within a week or a longer run that would finish up later in the month.
Please feel free to share your view on this pair down below in the comment section. I'm more than happy to be challenged and have an interaction on this idea.
Also make sure to leave a like as it helps me out a lot!
- Double bottom played out
- Broke above 21EMA + retest...