Welcome to this updated analysis on Vertcoin / VTCBTC Let's get right to it!
We can buy this coin with a target at 0.00009825
We can avoid Loss/Stop at 0.00005662
If 0.00009825 can hold support line,
A breakout above the trendline would cause VTCBTC to rally about 135% higher.
VTCBTC increased in value...
See chart, we're in a pennant. The resolution of this will decide where VTC is going. You can go long if we break out of the triangle, but there is a big resistance at 0.00014, so watch out.
Against my better judgement I had assumed the current price action was following the price action starting in March 2017 due to the similarity in patterns even though I saw the January 2016 pattern as well. I was looking at the daily chart which showed a much more volatile pump in 2016 than the one we have now and moved on to the more proportionate and similar...
Looking at VTC's 4-hour chart, the price is finding support on a key uptrend line that has sent the price soaring 3 times before. Let's see if it can make it a 4th time. When I look at the 3rd jump, I see the price caught support along the 100MA and then broke through it landing on the uptrend. It had a nice 25% pop back over the 100 before it really took off. If...
VTC looks interesting, if 55 EMA (yellow line) continues to act as support, then VTC can have a nice breakout from 0.00014 resistance and run for a nice 60% gains. Take profit at around 0.00022, if you are more risk adverse 0.00017 is a lower risk target to take profit after a breakout at just around 200 EMA resistance on 3 Day chart.
Only buy a...
This is my first TA post and i would like to get feedback to my ideas and do i am on right track on my analyz
So VTC is looking good and making new lower highs against btc. After last run i think good place to get back in is 10100 sat where is strong suport lvl (from bottom to top 61,8% fibo lvl). Pointed out 3 target lvls (resistances) for longer...
Here is another buying opportunity.
The price is currently saturated but let's wait for the correction.
There will be a buying opportunity.
We think it will take a week or two.
Potentially within next swing, we can earn 50%
Weis Waves show us there is massive demand and almost no supply.
Be patient stay cool!
Thank you for reading.