On the above 4-day chart is a ridiculous prediction. Nonetheless, the foundation is for lack for better word is, solid.
Price action has corrected almost 90% since the month of May 2021. A number of reasons now exist to be bullish. Those are:
1) The ‘incredible buy’ signal. Definitely not to be ignored on this time frame.
2) Price action now finds itself on the...
Here's an interesting setup for Stellar if it plays out. I don't expect this to work out given the headwinds all markets are seeing right now, but if stellar holds this line as support, it would potentially mean a big swing to the upside (7X back to the top). Invalidated if it breaks below.
- XLM is in a downtrend as you can see.
- It will most likely reach £0.025
- The first target where I will personally take some small profits is at the 4.618 level at $4 (£3.30) - 132 X RETURN
- MY second target would be around $30 (£24) - 960 x RETURN
- So if you was to invest £1,000 at £0.025 you could turn that into £132,000
- If you was to invest £1,000...
In this update I highlight how XLM has been taking a very clear path towards the target to complete the final 5-Wave Move to the downside.
So far nothing suggests that XLM will continue to plummet after this move is over but rather it should begin to form a base in the coming days and weeks.
Once we complete the move it is my assertion that we see a move back up...
Testing/tracking elliot wave theory. Please do not trade off idea without S/L. Not financial advice.
The bottom looks like it's in. I can still see another leg down tho (C) wave shows another leg down to 0.05 area. This scenario is not likely to come, but never say never.
How I would trade this: Buying now and adding on the way down if it goes. We call this...
After my last educational wyckoff post - I had a lot of comments, questions and so on.
The idea was to post the basics and show the concept - there has been a lot of the overlay, breakdown and other people jumping on this. It was a move we called on the 18th of March (see the "they blew up the rocket" post).
In terms of some simple education, Wyckoff is deep and...
XLMUSD (4H Timeframe)
The market is in an uptrend and we are waiting for an entry signal to go LONG above the 0.154 resistance level. Only the downward break of 0.133 would cancel the bullish scenario.
Stop loss: 0.133
Take profit 1: 0.167
Take profit 2: 0.188
Strategy: Bullish Breakout
This chart speaks for itself.
We first look at the movements of XLM in the 2017 Bull Run. 1) A massive impulse up, 2) an 88% correction, 3) a second impulse up to ATHs.
Presently, we have seen 1) A massive impulse up, 2) an 88% correction, and we are waiting on what comes next.
One thing to note - the 88% correction took approximately 3x longer this time...
Welcome back to another quick educational video on price action structures/patterns.
Today let's go deeper into the continuation correctional structure. Specifically, the continuation bull/bear flag structure.
First it's important to understand that a bullish/bearish flag is a continuation correction.
They are representing a correctional...
STRATEGY:- Dow Theory + Candlestick Pattern
* Multiple hammers + engulfing
* Bearish candles getting smaller and smaller (momentum loss)
* Bulls are starting to step with 3 consecutive bullish candles, trying to catch from the bottom and ride the uptrend wave
Entry @ CMP
Take Profit @ 0.117981
In this video I cover the latest price action update for XLM Stellar - Lumens.
This Wave E is moving slow which indicates that the bear market has already weakened substantially.
To be honest not much has changed which is why I have delayed this update until now.
If you do not have a relatively accurate way of observing price action then chances are that you...
In this quick update I go over the latest XLM STELLAR LUMENS ARIASWAVE count for what could possibly be that last wave in this entire correction since May 2021.
This is in line with the count in the Euro Dollar chart video which I recently posted.
This is also in line with the long term count for the Dow Jones.
The bears are quickly running out of steam and...
the federal reserve has admitted they are falling behind on cbdcs and have also admitted that a central bank digital currency could help maintain the dollar international standing at this point they have two options, either they start from scrath and be behing a decade. or start on already up an running tech its either XRP or XLM that they will need to choose....