after a 14% run in the current situation this breakout may mean a lot. It allows the price to travel through some levels without hitting overbought on indicators.
- Both Daily and weekly MACD are bullish as the stock been diving for a long time
- Breakout of red down channels, and nearing on the resistance from previous tops with strength
- Volumes are nice, and ...
Been a while i posted charts. I have been away perfecting my charting skills and testing to see if they prove to be working. So far my guesses were increased in their success. Recent one was that many indices (US and around the world) showed topping and head and shoulder formation is in many. I sold part of my holdings on the recent tops (for Russia, China and ...
After today's expiration day action i have found some interesting data that resembles Facebook action:
=== Facebook: +12% on expiration day:===
123bars / 180days after IPO
2 ERs - After action: 1st down/2nd up
-65% from 52w price (IPO price)
+18% from the previous low
+45% from expiration day until next earnings
=== GoPro: +12% up on expiration day: ...
Uncertainty in MACD in stochastics, but sure looks great out of the major down trend. The resistance of that one was tested and now it is still within the up trend of the pink channel. Earnings coming on 11th, so its a speculative play, but given the picture and a hint of a cup and handle (or is it IHS?:)) i would imagine easily it going up to the channel clone. ...
After getting a good idea from my fellow chartist, thought to check up what i can get from QIHU. Does look like a HS on a Weekly view. It may indeed be a breakout of the recent two tops, but if there is a channel of the two bottoms, then its not quite out of the woods yet. Long term i wonder if it can make a IHS and move back up, given the stochastics andMACD are ...
- Extreme rises in more or less stable countries wont happen without a cooldown
- Resistance from 2 previous tops around 8.08 (yesterday's trading)
- Negative divergence on daily (can be small or large correction)
- Bear rising wedge in an up trend - if followed by tech traders, can lead to 7.5
- Secodnary parallel (purple channel) top
As much as it has been a ...
Although i really try not to indulge myself in trades i deem biased - OIL that is manipulated to affect Russia IMHO. This was interesting to see.
- I had the blue trend lines plotted for quite some time already
- Drawing parallels from the tops showed also some relative hit ration with the price trending around them
- CCI ran away from RSI and already is ...
It is what it is. Not much to add, many other indicators and indices say sell, this one was just so precise with the channel
Asia also dipped today, and the selling wave after yesterday's trading followed all over the world. SPY and Nas100 are already trading at resistance (too simple to post on a separate chart), so we're sitting at decision point. One thing ...
Bit misleading headline - absolute 2008 support is to be reached...but it is quite close to it. With this the ETF traded with the highest ever volume for 2 weeks now. The price formed a small bottom for the moment not only on the weekly, but daily and monthly charts as well. It is still a risky trade, but the following points make it an attractive trade
1) The ...
Lets keep it short.
- Nikkei had a great run
- Yen slumped
- Nikkei price shows negative divergence on RSI-CCI, Yen - positive
- RMI in overbough, MACD settting for a turn.
- Nikkei price nears a trend line
- Today"s Candle formation looks like a falling star - hammer.
I would not sell, all, but im taking some profit here
Just noticed this after re-looking on my chart. I bit some fingers cursing not getting into it at 3-4, because 4.50 - 5 is a place the stock traded a long time for and likes that range. But it held the whole market slump and reload quite good...too good. There is a negative divergence on CCI, Other indicators on tops, and earnings looming soon. Also it is closer ...
If all remains gloomy for Europe, and if fibs dont lie, then there is a high chances FTSE goes lower - it already retraced to 0.5 fib line and 0.618 is sitting quite nicely on a approaching resistance of the current parallel line trend. The current rebound was good enough to have some sideways action at least, so 0.38 and 0.5 seem good levels for that, CCI and RMI ...
Seeing a great idea from our dear mod Technician, i decided to check this a bit more and see if there is any tight correlation. Going backwards i actually does show some correlation in 2011 and 2007. Whenever XLY/XLP changed a trend and/or showed divergence to the price action, the stock index would go down as well. The ration was good to be used to see the top ...