Even though GBP has been dominating for over a week now, it is, imho,over extended
and ripe for a pullback.
The Monthly and Daily are still, despite it's recent strength, still bearish
Resistance has formed at 143.55 and has been rejected once (double top)
The Resistance level is in close proximity to the Daily Senkou A, which is
a very strong Resistance ...
The Monthly and Daily and 60 are in an uptrend.
Need a pullback to the 60 Senkou B (or Daily Senkou B before 3 am confluence)
Entry = 1.5860
Stop = 1.5840
Risk = 20 pips
1st PT = 1.5917
Reward = 57 pips
RRR = 2.85 - 1
2nd PT = 1.6219 (the Daily Kejun Sen)
Reward = 359 pips
RRR = 18 - 1
* At the 1st PT you can either take a portion of your position off and move ...
The Monthly and Daily time frames are Bearish.
This pair has trading in a tight range since January 17
Would like to see the Kejun Sen flatten or better yet
step down and that will happen if the pair respects the
The Optimal time to start look for this trade to trigger
would be after 1am as the Cloud will have thinned out
making it easier to ...
This pair is bearish on both the Monthly and Daily time frames.
price is currently compressing below the Daily Senkou A (bottom of the Cloud)
this is a very strong resistance level and great place for a small stop loss entry with
a profit target of .7066 which is the Daily 1.27 fib extension.
first we need the pair to compress slightly below the Senkou A for at ...
GBP has been dominating all week and is, imho, overextended.
GBPCAD is now at a Daily Resistance level that has been rejected 3 out of the last 4 times (75%)
Need to see compression on the 60 min chart below the resistance level and then
a strong bearish candle for entry.
Entry = not yet ???
the stop will be 10 pips (+2 for spread above the last swing high)
PT = ...
The Daily is bullish and a nice support level has formed. price is currently being supported by 60 Kejun Sen (blue Line) and that would be our entry
Entry = 1.7020 (+ 2 pips to account for the spread on buy limit orders so 1.7022)
Stop = 1.6990
Risk = 30 pips
PT = 1.7236 (+216)
RRR = 7.2 -1
The Monthly and Daily direction is Bearish.
The market has retraced, and been rejected at the Daily Senkou A (bottom of the cloud) at 1.5841
I anticipate the market will drop back to the cloud, either the Senkou A (top) or the Senkou B (bottom)
and then rally back to retest the Senkou A at 1.5841
2 Potential entries;
First, the aggressive entry would be to place ...
The Monthly and Daily remain bullish
Have a text book cloud breakout
The only thing I don't like is the time
as it is 4 pm est and I prefer not to take trades
this late in the US Session, so I will wait for the Asian Session
which may provide for a pullback opportunity and/or a smaller stop
Entry = 77.95 above the Daily Tenken Sen (Red line)
Stop = 77.31
Risk = ...
Monthly and Daily Direction is bearish.
I anticipate the market will reverse down into the cloud
bounce up off the Senkou B (bottom of the cloud)
then stall between the Senkou A (top of the cloud) and the
resistance level at 1.58600
For the cloud breakout we will need the following;
1. A cloud penetration;
2. A TK cross
3. The Chikou below price
4. A Kumo ...
Although the Monthly and Daily are up, there is, imho, a
high probability, low risk pullback trade setting up
NZD which has been on a Great Bullish run is showing signs of weakeniing,
specifically, on the Daily charts of NZDCHF and NZDUSD both finished yesterday with Doji's
GBPNZD and EURNZD were both Spinning tops.
NZDJPY had a bearish decision candle, although ...
Monthly and Daily Time frames are bullish
Have a pullback to the Senkou A (top of the cloud)
which is very strong support area. the prior 2 candles 1am and 2am est. were indecision candles
unable to push the market down.
2 Potential trades:
1. Cloud Bounce:
A. If we get a Bullish engulfing candle off of the cloud we can enter the trade.
Entry = approximately = ...
Monthly and Daily Direction is Down
This is a pullback trade in a multiple time frame resistance level
The Daily Kejun Sen is 1.13580
The Daily Tenken Sen is 1.13510
Additionally the 60 cloud is very thick which provides substantial resistance
Entry = 1.1353 (the 60 min Kejun Sen)
Stop = 1.1390 (10 pips above the Senkou A)
Risk = 37 pips
PT = 1.1123 (10 pips ...
Monthly and the Daily direction are down.
This is a re-test of the Daily Senkou B, which is the bottom part of the cloud
Unfortunately, I can not post more than one hart else I would show the Daily
Entry = 0.8911
Stop = 0.8928
Risk = 17
PT = 0.8854
Reward = 57 pips
This is an advanced technique trade
here we have an ascending cloud with medium thickness
When the market reaches the Senkou B (bottom of the cloud) which is the last support level
There is a high probability (87%) that it will bounce back up to the Senkou A (top of the cloud)
** It is important to note the negative USD news that came out today (Powell Press ...
This is not my usual Ichimouko Kinko hyo trades but simply a play off the consolidation on the 60 min TF. The Monthly and Daily are sill down and this pair has been unable to retrace.
Entry = 1.6760 (Yellow line)
Stop 1.6805 (10 pips + 3 for spread, above the prior high)
Risk = 50 pips
PT = 1.6710 support
RRR = 1-1 but a high probability set-up (82%)
Monthly and Daily Direction is Bearish
Have all the requirements for a Cloud breakout:
1. Have A cloud breakout
2. Have a TK cross
3. The Chikou is below price
4. Have a Kumo twist
** increasing this trades probability is the thick cloud and flat Senkou B
** of concern is the up Trend Line
Entry = 1.7664 (8 pips below the breakout candle)
Stop = 1.7550 (10 pips ...
Monthly and Daily direction is Down
Have a Triple top on the 60 min TF (shown by Yellow line)
Have all elements of a cloud breakout
Entry = 1.8772
Stop = 1.8845
Risk = 74
PT = 1.8549
* May want to take some of your position off at the prior low of 1.8670
Monthly and Daily Direction is Bearish
on the 60 this pair has formed a double top, shown by the Yellow line (unfortunately I can not show, on the 15, the 1st instance of resistance without losing detail)
This trade still needs 2 of the 4 requirements, so is at least 90 min away from setting up.
Cloud breakout requirements:
1. Cloud Breakout - Still need
2. Have a ...