Market has been testing the $10,8k level the last 18 hours, and has yet to break through. It is clear that the market is wearing thin of it's bullish tendencies. It also follows my TA well that $10,8000 to $11,400 will be reversal territory.
In another FUD-induced scenario, we could expect BTC to fall to $5,000 - $4,600. Check yourself this weekend, as ...
Over the last week we saw ETH take a hit relative to BTC. Per my analysis, ETH is oversold relative to BTC, and we will soon see a price correction between the two currencies as money flows from BTC into ETH.
Right now, I can see a price target of .130 reached within 10 days. Whether it hits this target or not, I think we are in for some good ...
At work so can't get into too much detail right now, but I think the graph, title, and above sentence lay it out nicely. Be wary!
Please give this a Like so I know to keep posting! And follow my brand new Twitter account to get up-to-date information on the markets. Link is in my profile.
If the Asian Bear comes out tonight, we will certainly see prices drop to $7,200 and pause slightly before dipping further.
BTC is due for a revival, but we cannot expect it to happen in a day. Play the ups and play the downs , or HODL if you wish.
1 hr MACD is showing downward momentum. 2 hr is dipping down.
Please give me a Like to show your support.
Many of my posts were deleted by mods because I included my Twitter handle in the post. I wasn't aware of the policy against that, so I'm reposting my most recent posts.
Originally posted Feb 06, 2018 @ 4:40pm PST
BCHUSD BTC BCHBTC
I'm having fun today with some experimental analysis. Perhaps I'm forcing things here--or perhaps I'm onto something.
Per usual, ...
With the sell-off we've experienced this last month in the crypto market, it's hard to make any price projections that hint at big gains. However, these posts and predictions--whether they come true or not--will provide a framework for future analysis.
Using fibonacci timezones and trend lines, one might expect the currency pair BCHBTC to double in value. I, ...
We see a 4 hour Tweezer Candlestick Pattern forming. This is a good breakout indicator. It's risky to take a long position right now--I recommend waiting for a confirmed Tweezer and AT LEAST a confirmed 1 hour green candle after that.
Candlesticks are powerful tools when used alongside other indicators and market intuition/behavioral finance. I am long BTC so ...
Given current market conditions, I think it likely we will see a price-point of .000095 reached, and if broken through down to .000084, and possibly further down to .000080.
.0001 to .000099 support has been strong, but once broken we will see a rapid break down to .000095. Continue to hold your short position until a .000094 breaks and then add more short ...
Yesterday XRP/BTC touched off on the .000118 resistance and rebounded back down. This was a key resistance level which held and prices are currently making their way back down. Given past market movements, I think we could see new lows set in within 4-9 days. Get your short position in at .000113 to .000114 while prices are holding!
Short this down to .000085! ...