About meFull time trader and technician. I trade all asset classes that provide long-term trading opportunities.
I keep my charts simple and to the point. No useless indicators, no fluff, no nonsense. Just raw price action, support/resistance, and 50/200 EMA's.
Joined 2 years ago
All signs are pointing to a significant breakdown in the AUD/JPY...
Commodity currencies are under extreme pressure due to a global slowdown and suppressed commodity prices.
In an extremely volatile and high risk market, investors will fly back into the Yen as a safe haven and dump commodity ...
1. Long-term bullish trend-line now acting as new resistance
2. Bearish rejection of trend-line connecting lower swing highs
3. Rejection of key 1.55 S/R level
4. Rejection of 50 EMA
5. High-Test Candle
1. GBP Manufacturing PMI came in at 51.4 vs a 52.6 forecast. The ...
1. 50/60 - 200/250 EMA Crossover in January 2015 indicated a major transition in market sentiment.
2. Measuring the entire symmetrical triangle breakout leg from Summer 2014 to the highs at 1.39 which marked the end of the Quarter 1 of 2015, we can see the .5 - .618 Fibonacci retracement lies ...
The GBP/AUD pair has endured a powerful bear market since 2001, however, many correlating indicators are suggesting that we may be close approaching a confirmed pivotal change in the dominant trend.
Our first major indicator was the cross of the 50/200 Exponential Moving Averages which occurred in ...
1. Double Top on Daily
2. Close below 50/60 EMA on Daily following a long-legged doji on 3/24/2015 via Daily Chart
3. Rejection of Key Weekly/Daily Resistance at .79000
4. Head & Shoulders Pattern on Hourly Chart
5. Trade is in agreement with overall Monthly/Weekly Bearish Trend
USD/CHF has broken out of a 25 year falling wedge pattern that began in 1980.
You must purchase high-quality historical data such as eSignal to see past price action on this pair as TradingView only allows day up to 1992 on USD/CHF. The lower trend-line has 4 high quality touches rather than just the two ...
CAD/JPY has been in a dominant bearish trend since December 2014 as the breakdown in the Canadian Dollar, largely influenced by the crash of oil prices, has crippled the currency.
January 2015 resulted in an absolutely massive bearish engulfing bar on CAD/JPY, February offered us a nice bullish pullback, and now ...
AUD/JPY has been in a dominant bearish trend since December 2014, continuing to print lower swing highs and lower swing lows.
We now have an excellent opportunity to trade with momentum on our side as 6 confluence factors join together to create the perfect storm.
1. Trading With Dominant ...
GBP/USD has broken out of a 6 month descending channel on the weekly chart to the upside. The initial bullish surge occurred at the key psychological level of 1.5 forming a triple bottom formation.
This suggests that the bearish pressure is diminishing and that we may see an established bullish ...
The NZD/USD has been in a significant downtrend since July of 2014 as the USD strength continues to rule the FX Market.
We have seen quite a dramatic pullback within the NZD/USD that has now set us up for an excellent selling opportunity to trade back in line with the overall downtrend.
We have 8 factors of ...