Sell is over soon. I will be looking for AUDNZD to continue down and NZDUSD to go up. AUDNZD will be in a corrective state but long term is up.
NZDUSD has a higher probability of heading up from here if we get a nice cup and handle on the hourly frames.
Time to go back up. I don't see it reversing here. More of just another wave. Most likely back to the middle before end of the day.
The trend is your friend ;) im sure a lot of people are chasing this bearish candle now..
this idea follows the first of a continued trend lower to 1.0980
A fail of 1.10000 again can definitely cause us to turn around but looking at the 2hr I see a short reversal that is possible to test 1.1150 once more... should we not be able to break that point then down we go.
Left the idea pattern up to show how it played it. We got 1 more leg down with a double bottom with a handle. Right bottom 4HR closed higher than previous with a nice support off the 71 MA
should we continue??? I hope so :D
ABCD down..looking for an E leg and we have broken out of the flag. I believe we are at a floor here.
Ripio is tied to SBI as well as Ripple xCurrent network.
Google SBI R3a Ripio pdf..im sure you will find it in one of their older digital asset reports.
Im in. Been waiting a long time for this price zone!
Oh and Tim Draper is also an investor of this...
I am eyeing USDCAD to sell again... (Will wait for a continuation signal before I enter)
Currently in a buy from the bottom daily on cadchf.
TP around 78.50
SL below Aug 15th daily low by 25 pips or so...
Please trade with risk management as always. Ideas are Ideas not truths...keep your probabilities within range and dont overleverage. 90% of my trades...
XRP is still heading lower. A price break above .32 is now needed before bulls can show strong enough strength.
This is a "consolidation" idea should we not impulse this coming 2 weeks ahead prior to "fall season" "black friday" and other holidays coming...we will have a pickup around the end of the year and probably a drop off come Jan as we head into...
Observing BNB...with US binance coming out and the short term lockout...people will be withdrawing a lot of their BNB,...time to store and wait...once BNB USA is alive and kicking it will probably be time to look for some good entries.
A new pair I am adding to the bag.
Strong team with some strong connections. I see something here. Who's with me?
Will update late with some fundamentals added. If you haven't checked them out yet. Dive deep ;) !
Disclosure: I have divided my ADA -30% holdings and bought in a slice of pie here.
.20 cents = x5 in the future ...a realistic jump to 1.00 and growth...
Respectively we must find support at .25 to .30 cents within the next 8 months...
Look for an IMF announcement in MARCH 2020 .....
build build build...play the waves...we are in the distribution and accumulation phase of XRP..... once escrow is all sold... that is what we are waiting...
Keep in mind that the interopability of interledger begins to mature in 2020. It will be baby year 1 for interledger protocol.....first we crawl, then we walk....then we run....
ABCDE INV H&S CUP HANDLE RISING WEDGE BREAKOUT TO COME ABOVE .50
This will happen either before the end of the year or by Q2 of 2020. Realistically driving price up. Also as I have...