Weak buy signal with the red+blue cross underneath the Kumo, and lagging strand is showing consolidation. This typically means "wait for more information" but we are approaching a strong support in the trend channel and momentum is pointing towards a reversal.
I'd keep a stop loss around the 238 level, but even if we unload at 247 that's a solid 3:1 risk to...
Not yet, in my opinion. I do think, however, that we are entering a new channel between $6000 and $5700. We closed above the previous resistance at 5700. Kumo Cloud shows strong support (flat line) at the 5700 level, but we can see our lagging strand (light green line) colliding with prices, which is a signal for consolidation. Also, look at the most recent...
Sessions' repeal of four Obama-era memorandums that affected RECREATIONAL scared a lot of frail investors which is a golden trade opportunity. MJNA's backbone is CBD-based, not recreational, not to mention holds other diversified holdings that will weather this nonsense idiotic political power play. Enjoy your free discount and 80% upside. Or enjoy holding this...
I was looking for a possible ascending triangle with a bullish breakout but our tops aren't matching as nicely as I would like and prices failed to break a major resistance, coinciding with RSI in overbought territory.
I'm thinking the price will drop to the long term trend line once more before it retests resistance. Would love to hear others' thoughts but I'm...
We have a strong bullish breakout of the Kumo cloud, a Kumo twist, and a nice bullish RSI divergence.
Upper boundary of Kumo along with the Fib level held as a nice resistance.
Lagging strand of the Ichimoku graph has not collided with previous prices--yet. This is a signal for consolidation.
There are a few possible plays here: a minor channel-based play with...
BCH just broke out of an established bearish channel but has reversed at a key resistance level, ~$652, which can be identified matching the tops from the previous bearish channel with a Fib retracement. Note the Stoch crossover and reversal as well.
I think we will reverse and break this barrier soon (if the new bullish channel holds, the price shouldn't be able...
We are currently in the lower end of the trend channel and prices just reversed upward. Stoch RSI showing a bullish cross and more room for the upside; large-volume bullish candle bounced off a flat Tenkan--so I think we are easily going to cross the $4668 level.
Stop Loss @ lower trendline (~$4550)
Take Profit below $5000 (I say this for psychological reasons)
Reversal at strong resistance line @ .08 ---> heading back down to .06570 baseline of Triangle.
Possible reversal back to the descending trend line, then watch for the break below .06570, taking us to lower key levels.
Watch for increased volume during sell-off.
Hammer candlestick and previous prices show a support forming at ~$3400.
Stoch RSI cross, and reversing after going into oversold
Lagging strand of the Ichimoku Indicator not running into previous prices = good sign
Looks like bullish trend will continue
Price failed to breach 3643.34 resistance level; RSI showing overbought; we've deviated a fair amount from our trend line.
I would wait for a breach of the trend line @ .786 Fib level before placing short trades. If not, and we see a price reversal signal at .786, we'll go long again.
If short: Take profit at .618, Stop Loss above 3555.60