This user was banned for violating the House Rules. The ban is for social activity only - participating in public chats, publishing ideas, commenting and so on. The ban has no effect on the functionality of the platform.
No change towards LOOM analysis. If you followed, good! Expecting targets to reach and profit soon enough. Daily MACD attempting positive cross and momentum is looking good for an upside. We also held the 0.786 support level well.
Potential Targets: 1488 - 1553 - 1609 sats.
Potential Profit: 10.19% - 19.49%
For day to day updates and chart analysis,...
We trending at the 0.618 fib level support. Sell pressure is declining. But no signs of reversal just yet. If we can hold within the OB support (current price) then positions are to be taken and targets listed below.
A break below the OB region support could take ICX back to the daily OB region. Personally, this is one Altcoin I don't mind holding as I...
As posted previously, we dropped down to the box region. But once again, looking at the bigger picture, I don't see anything worth taking a position yet. If the current level (price) holds then expect the T3 and T4. If you followed and entered already into a position, that is fine, but make sure we stay above the blue trend line at 14019 sats.
XRP, beautiful drop to where I expected. On the daily chart, the MACD looks extremely bullish with a positive cross and increasing momentum. Even though the price could scare a lot of people into taking a position, you should remember that buying red and selling green is how to profit in the market, not the other way round.
Positions are already taken...
Looking at ADA on the daily helps to get the bigger picture of things. On my previous analysis, I had this drop to the 0.5 fib level as the correction target. Although we have tested the level followed by a small bounce, I still can't see any reversal signs on the daily and sell pressure isn't declining either, but I have personally started adding...
QLC tells me there’s a lot of downside yet to come. It broke through the 50MA and now acting as resistance. The 200MA if tested could hold support and with confirmation, it’s holding then entries are fine to take.
- Price below the mid-BB line and acting as resistance.
- STORCH extremely oversold.
- MACD negative but sell pressure declining.
Could we get one more price dump to buy interest zone? That’s where I will add position.
- 3h Time frame, price below mid-BB line and acting as resistance.
- MACD negative and still showing strong selling momentum.
- STORCH trending oversold.
Probable Entries: 365 – 348 sats reg.
Potential target: 400 – 479 - 549 sats.
Potential Profit: 9.59% - 50.41%