After most major cryptocurrencys moved up drastically, i'm expecting Bitcoin to head against the established diagonal resistance. If we will break it, the market will see green all over again. If we fail to break i'm expecting Bitcoin heading towards the 5.000$ area. We also saw XRP pumping as hell the last days, which indicates a bullish sentiment for many...
XLM - Analysis
We can see a descending triangle with a bullish mid-term rsi divergence
There are two scenarios:
- Breakout upwards - Next resistance 3338
- Breakout below 2888 Sats (Major support) - would be a absolutely bad sign.
$BTC hanging around between 6.200$ & 6.300$ in the middle of a triangle
- If it breaks at the top, the major resistance is at the area of 6.600$
- If BTC fails, it will hit the support at 6.100$ again
--> Last major support will be 5.800$ - after that we are getting super bullish
Our BTC outlook for the next days:
- BTC dumped within an hour from 7400$-6950$
--> Now we are in the range of 6800$-7000$
- Major resistance at 7000$-7200$ / Strong support around 6800$
--> We saw pump & dumps but are always in the uptrend channel.
Analysis by @LouisInvest @el_Michalsko
Follow us on Twitter:
We see a little bear div at the 4H but until now unconfirmed with small correction in already. Also we see massiv volume gap between 7500-8000$. I'm slightly bullish on this till 8k or clear break from the set shortterm trend.