I am anticipating further buys on btc
There's a significant bullish power already kicked in from the daily daily low
Hopefully we shall get a buy from here or after a little dip on smaller time frames
Pls comment and share your view.
Currently we can see good sell opportunity with candle confirmation on h4.
But today is Friday and almighty NFP day.
We will wait for the news, should the data favour USD, then we take a good short.
Hopefully, the Brexit issue weakens the Sterling!
Technically, I am expecting Gcad to go more down and possibly hit the trendline which is not not yet strong trendline.
Perhaps it hits and gets rejection.
Please drop your comments and analysis!
It has made a correction to .38% fib retracement levels.
The bullish leg is strill very strong and not broken yet.
I will be expection a little further drop to 50 ret elevel
or to 1526 to 1527 price psychological levels.
Whichever way, God is very bullish for me and i expect it to keep soaring!
If it pulls back to 1526
I will catch an exntry with SL @1514 and...
This is showing that there is a possible downward continuation here!
Should we get a break of the neckline,
Then we wait for clear confirmation before going into sell.
Always use risk management!
Contact us if you have a need!