3 days before i put signal on RSR/BTC on my channel and here on tradingview
You can see here the original signal
Our buy area was 110-101 sat
From 110 is about 20% profit alone now in just 3 days
Now rsr looking hot and want to explode more
As long as its above 120 sat...
Ankr/btc is currently in ascending channel pattern
Which is bullish forming it since 40 days
The lower trendline of channel should make the price bounce and the bulls will try to protect this area
But if failed by daily close candel below it this is bad to ankr and may lead to return to key support again 43-46 sat
On the other side if the bulls successed to...
Ocean/usdt after break trendline resistance it turned to trend support and retesting it now
If the price close daily above trend and above green area (horizontal support) that will be a good buy
And high potential it can hit red color price (targets) above
This is not financial advice
Show support..hit like and subscribe
Storj/btc test key support for 3rd time
And show binpar candels formation this is bullish signs
Along with alts season next wave soon
Storj can do amazing job
The key support level is around 2950-2750
Bulls now try to save this area
Please show support by likes and subscribe
Is forming bullish flag
And price hold strong 12700$-13100$
We can see jump from here to 14k more likely to happen
Or retrace to 12500-12200 level then pump
See here my last idea about btc/usdt analysis
This is not financial advice
Support us by likes and comment
WRX/BTC dropped to very important area
( green area 700-650 sat )
This area Wrx pumped from it before more than 300%
Also price is forming falling wedge which is also bullish
However all the above isn't enough for make buy desision
We want the bull to save the green area well
And best buy area will be after break trendline resistance
This is not...
The price try to form rising wedge
However this form is a bearish pattern
But we can see small pump to 0.12$ level before next movement
**Any daily close below trendline support can very bearish
EGLD broke trendline resistance
And did a nice bounce
If we looking for a good buy zone.
I suggest wait for retracment for last resistance /new support now
Will be between
9.00$ - 8.16$
With stop daily close below 7.998$
As you see traingle formation in the bottom
If the bull can save the trend line support we can see great jump more than 100%
The buy areas can be one of two things :
1-After break of trendline resistance (recommend more safe entery)
2- buying around current price with stoploss break of local trendline support (risky)
Possible inverse H&S
Looks like ltc before break out
Check here my idea about ltc before breakout :
I expect xrp do the same
Buy only if break and close 4h candel above 0.26050$
Must close above !!
Targets in the chart
And stoploss if the price close below again...
I shared idea about ltc/usdt few days before
About possible inverse H&S formation
You can see here
That what Happened exactly and ltc was mooning today along with btc which is a good sign ...
What now ?
For most safe entery we should wait daily close above 52$ then buy with...
Eth have some strong resistance between 390-400$
Once break which expected to happen soon
We can see 440$ in short term
You can see my previous idea on eth/usdt in long term here published in 10 October
We already bought it at 367 and waited for...
Btc in current pump now facing some resistance 12250$-12500$
We are long since 11164$ 💵😍
See here my old analysis :
if you asking for new long/buy position
(Scenario 2 in chart)
I will wait retracment to
11650-11400 levels to buy
With stop 11120
Targets (take profit area) will be :
Tp 1= 11850
COS/BTC is currently at (55-53 sat)
Falling wedge + all time low supports
Will hold ????
it's a risky
Because with current btc volatile movements + dominance increase can easy make it print a new low
should first form a base of support
If the bulls can save this area from drop for next few days we can see a nice move up
Also 50sat is a physiological...
Snx/usdt tested this strong support 4 times before
And every time it touched it ...it give good bounce
Now its the 5th time and i expect it will break the support this time as repeated test same support makes it weaker
Also btc Dominance now is in increase and this one can do good profit in shorting
Wait close below that level if looking for more...