Noticing accumulation patterns, that result in bull flags. Once price breaks above 20 day SMA, likely we will see another price spike.
Oblong Inc is transforming from a hardware company to a software company.
In June, Oblong’s CEO discussed the highly anticipated shift in business model.
"We are in the process of moving the technology stack from Oblong’s...
I think RIOT needs to correct a little before it can continue rising within the formed trend channel on the daily charts.
RSI still looks overbought.
This stock obviously reacts to BTC Price movements, but it's sometimes delayed.
Short term dip, with an entry price target of about $21.40, then long from there, given bitcoin continues it's bull run.
As part of a larger structure being formed (multi week/year cup and handle), ETH is now also forming an ascending triangle (bullish continuation pattern) on the 4h / 6h chart.
This may present a small breakout, whilst the handle formation is yet to complete (I expect some more consolidation before a larger move up).
ETH could trade below 1000$ again before...
Hope you enjoy my analysis.
I believe we are seeing a multi-week cup & handle forming on the weekly chart.
There's a chance for more downside (forming on the handle, to complete the continuation pattern), before moving upwards towards 1400 (previous All time High and resistance area).
Next area of interest would be ~1700$
"As a stock forming this pattern tests...
Price action suggests continuation of consolidation. Break out to upside will likely occur on positive vaccine news, or profitability numbers, or resumption of blood collection sites..or when this bullish pennant reaches the peak and sellers get exhausted.
We are above MAs as well
Above MA's, respecting trend, still a bullish chart.
Twist has essentially invented a new way to “print” DNA onto a microchip so it can be tweaked, analyzed, and researched. This groundbreaking technology makes it possible to reconfigure DNA into something entirely new.
DNA is, of course, the code of life. It’s what makes us who we are. By rearranging DNA,...
Prime to break out of bullish pennant forming
ACM Research is a cutting-edge semiconductor company. It makes a new wafer cleaning
technology that effectively removes small defects on semiconductors. Its technology is
becoming a must-have in today’s digital world.
You see, semiconductors no longer just go into computers. They’re now in everything.
According to IHS...
Technically, forming a bullish pennant.
Fundamentally, CSL will be the provider of the vaccine, even with the recent losses in blood donors, this carries bullish sentiment.
I'm predicting a large breakout some time in Late January, or Feb.
Also, as you can see, it's consolidating on the RSI.
IMO the stock consolidates until then, then we should see it go higher
Looks like price is respecting trendline / uptrend.
Price is within range. Needs to break above resistance and stay above for bullish confirmation.
Next target I would imagine a sell off unless FDA approval or some super bullish news is released and it gaps up (possible with these lower cap stocks).
Overall lots of bullish news, Novartis partnership + FDA Fast...
Price being controlled by traders.
Price respecting uptrend/trendline.
Forming an ascending triangle.
Breakout will likely occur to the upside at peak of triangle.
Likely will coincide with positive AstraZeneca Vaccine news or CSL distribution news.
I hope you find my analysis useful.
From what I can see, price seems to be holding within the trend channel (bullish sign)
The moving averages are beginning to cross, and as you can see in the past, when that occurred, price rose (bullish sign).
Price needs to hold above the lower trend channel and break past the .786 fib to confirm bullish price...
I hope you like my analysis. Very risky stock to invest in, but with potentially big upside in the scenario that there is good news from the FDA in future, which could conclude with a 3-4month Phase 4 trial (CRL) and see the price action head towards 8.60$, after breaking through previous resistances and fib-levels on the way ... this is in order to respect the...
If AVLR hits 144 I would take some profits. Already hit some key levels for me and I sold 50% of my holdings, due to uncertainty in the overall market. I may sell another 20% of my holdings if $144 is reached.
It'll be very "oversold" on the RSI and I think it has a high probability of pulling back to the original, major trendline .
Right now it seems to be...
BTC forming large multi year wedge.
Also forming multi week wedge.
Current economic situation is dire.
More bailouts to potentially come.
This only creates more fear and uncertainty, and may lead to more "smart" money to get into the market.
If the market cap reaches 1T some day, investment funds and retail investors will take it more seriously.