- Weekly Timeframe 53 RSI is an important dividing line.
- We have reached the new peak sales RSI level.
- The price is too high. We haven’t looked at the main tredn line in a long time.
- They want to buy from banks and companies. BUT certainly not at the top.
- Expensive bitcoin is only needed by Michail Saylor. :)
I looked at the circumstances. I'm not an analyst. But I discovered a similarity between the peaks. And I think the enthusiasm has waned. Maybe they don’t believe it’s worth more than $ 65,000. I think if we failed to break through the $ 65,000, we’re going down. I expect a roughly 50-60% correction. If we break through the 65,000, we can definitely go higher. Up...