Waiting for a breakout.
As we trade a lower band of the ascending channel I expect we are going to have a sharp price decrease to 8,800 USD.
Also there is a high probability of squeezes to both sides to remove highly leveraged traders.
1. If we get 1D today closed at 228 then we will test 270 (within couple of days). At least we will form a support at 247 after testing 270;
2. If we will not get 1D today closed at 228 then we are going to test 209 and continue consolidation.
3. Taking into an account further COVID spread that is happening now in USA and Brazil, we could see huge...
Previous trade I closed at a loss (16% of total deposit). My money management sucks :) The good side of it is that it gave me a chance to practice cutting losses and to accept the fact of making a mistake. But the Market will always give a chance to make money. :P
I follow only RVN/MATIC/BAT so on RVN:
If we will be able to hold the support of 195-200...
1. Inverse Head and Shoulders;
2. Cup with Handle;
Trading Plan and Targets:
1. BUY: 213-218; (STOP LOSS 209)
2. FLIP RESISTANCE OF 244 INTO SUPPORT;
3. SELL: 255;
4. BUY: 245 (TESTING SUPPORT)
5. SELL: 299;
6. CONSOLIDATION RANGE (299 - 275)