1. Test downtrend at $24. Certainly will be rejected.
2. After that get $21 tested as a support level.
3. Most probably we will get to $12.5
4. Trading strategy:
a) Wait for a breakout from this falling wedge. Most probably after we get to $12.5.
b) Fundamentally assess how Q4 results have been affected by the pricing change in subscription fee and most...
1. We should expect accumulation for the next month. We may test at that stage the trend line.
2. Let's get the break confirmed by high volume and retest by low volume
3. SL 48
4. More inclined that we will get to $30.
1. Double bottom on weekly TF
2. Retest with low volume
3. Potential for filling the gap at $33 - $26 at Fib 0.236 retracement 80% increase.
4. Wait for a confirmation of the test of double bottom
5. I will watch closely how China government will deal with China Evergrande Group probable default.
6. SL is below $14.5.
7. RSI 20-30
1. Testing weekly support at 0.618 retracement at lower level of volume,
2. 20% potential retesting of the trend line before we dip further or break the falling wedge.
3. Volume is increasing.
4. RSI at circa. 30
1. Bullish divergence on daily timeframe (RSI/MACD)
2. Tested falling wedge however Volume is low. Probably falling wedge is not completely tested
3. ARK Invest increased its stake by 17% in July/August
4. Dragonfly doji on weekly timefame
5. Double bottom on daily timframe.
7. Look at the analogy with TSP
1. Accumulate from 33 to 31...
Waiting for a breakout.
As we trade a lower band of the ascending channel I expect we are going to have a sharp price decrease to 8,800 USD.
Also there is a high probability of squeezes to both sides to remove highly leveraged traders.
1. If we get 1D today closed at 228 then we will test 270 (within couple of days). At least we will form a support at 247 after testing 270;
2. If we will not get 1D today closed at 228 then we are going to test 209 and continue consolidation.
3. Taking into an account further COVID spread that is happening now in USA and Brazil, we could see huge...
Previous trade I closed at a loss (16% of total deposit). My money management sucks :) The good side of it is that it gave me a chance to practice cutting losses and to accept the fact of making a mistake. But the Market will always give a chance to make money. :P
I follow only RVN/MATIC/BAT so on RVN:
If we will be able to hold the support of 195-200...
1. Inverse Head and Shoulders;
2. Cup with Handle;
Trading Plan and Targets:
1. BUY: 213-218; (STOP LOSS 209)
2. FLIP RESISTANCE OF 244 INTO SUPPORT;
3. SELL: 255;
4. BUY: 245 (TESTING SUPPORT)
5. SELL: 299;
6. CONSOLIDATION RANGE (299 - 275)