Brent Crude Oil does not seem to have the support it needs to make the push higher up from the 4H chart. MACD 8H is making lower lows as well.
As long as the 4H 50 EMA holds strong as resistance, the move further down is active.
First TP is at Fib Extension 1 which is 64. If prices still aren't able to find support at that price, then sell further till 1.618 (62)
USOIL is unable to push higher up. It has a weak foundation as support and we can expect it to drop further down below to find a good support before continuing its long term bullish trend, if still strong.
Leave your SL above the last high for enough space to move before the breakdown below.
CHF/JPY pullback short sell.
Obviously, this is a day trade and we might close it before it even reaches TP. Also, risk twice as less as you usually do.
This is shorting the long trend pullback which I don't normally do because the trend is bullish. But in short term/day trade, if you get a ppotential entry, then why not take it.
NZD/CHF short potentially coming up. As long as the prices reject under the 4H 50 EMA this move is active.
If prices begins to find support and break the resistance then look for a short term buy back up.
Keeping an eye on this one as to how it will turn out.
Do not open any trades yet, wait for second high test. I personally have already opened a trade when it did it's high test before the last candle drop. Will keep it open or close it as the market gives more data as to which direction it wants to take.
GBPCHF has broken under the 4H 50 EMA and is failing to recover back on top. Following the drop, prices did a...
Do not open any trades yet, wait for second high test. No trades have been opened yet, waiting for the confirmation.
GBPJPY has broken under the 4H 50 EMA and is failing to recover back on top of it. After a drop in prices, it recovered and did a high test (Prices pushing up in a short trend but failing to break the resistance (4H 50 EMA).
We can expect a drop...
AUDUSD is currently bearish on the 4H and we can expect it to fall further as the current consolidation zone does not seem to be strong enough.
Place your SL anywhere near the last high and short until the trend shows strong support and reversal.
It's been 5 months now since EUR/SEK has been sailing under the Daily 50 EMA.
It has now also broken the Daily 200 EMA.
What we can expect to happen next is a complete breakout of the 200 EMA and the beginning of a long term bearish move.
The confirmation that we need is for the price to fail to move and find support back above the Daily 200 or 50 EMA.
NZDCHF has broken above the 50 and 200 EMA and has been in a consolidation for quite a while.
As it finds its support and confirms it, we can expect a move higher up.
This is a very probable continuation pattern.
To be entered within the next 8-16 hours if everything goes as expected.
*I'd personally let this short term push up happen and wait for the low test...
XAG/USD has been in a consolidation zone since the beginning of January.
Although, the long term trend is bullish, we may have a little dip as the bulls take in their profits.
Risk no more than 1%
EURUSD is breaking on top of the daily 50 EMA and is finding support on top of it.
If the support holds strong, we can expect EURUSD to beghin it's reversal and bullish move.
Wait for the close of the daily candle and take the trade once you have the signal on the 4H / 1H Timeframe.
SGD/CHF is not holding strong and broke under the 50 EMA on the daily timeframe.
MACD daily has also crossed the zero line and we have convergence down.
AS the pair goes down, we will see how strong the bearish move is and wheter we can keep holding to the next TPs.
First TP: 0.7153
Second TP: 0.7105
Third TP: 0.7055
You must leave enough space for your SL....
Keep an eye out for EURNZD. It has dropped under the 1H 50 EMA.
As long as the 50 EMA holds as resistance, we have a go for a move back down.
Put your SL above the 1H 50 EMA with a little bit of space to it in case of volatility.