I have had this chart for a while now, I will tag the original post. I just wanted to update that we failed the weakest support and there is a good chance to test the major support area now.
Link to original attached.
TKO is coming now to cross its local resistance line, which is expecting a short term up swing. For a quicker time analysis check the 1 Hr chart posted.
This chart is for the longer time frame up to Nov 15.
There is a bearish flip to bullish zone between 2.0 - 2.13
Similar pattern has been posted multiple times before on TKO, and this is a good long term hold....
TKO cleared the MA 100 line and used it as support, and currently the MA 20 + 50 are about to cross over the MA 200.
This 1 hour chart set up is looking for a break to 2.37.
BUY IN: 2.0 / 2.1
TP: 2.35 - 2.4
For long term, we want to see a retest of the resistance line for support.
This set up is good for the next week. Wait for new signal development, or...
We are coming close to the end of the triangle DENT has been trading in between.
Price is currently at the bottom support line.
If the price breaks it will go to 0.0027 - 0.0022.
If it breaks up, we will see a short-lived movement up to 0.64 zone - but caution, because this is fib level 0.236, and a rejection at this level means it will re contest the red...
DOGE is coming towards the resistance line break out - we are looking for a sharp rise to 0.29 - 0.31.
For this to happen: it must close one candle above the resistance line.
then a retest downwards to 0.25. If it holds 0.25, then the second break is straight to 0.375.
This is 2-3 weeks time from now.
Buy in: 0.24
GENERAL CONSENSUS: Needs to hold that indicated level on the 15 min, and use it as support or else we see downwards movement. What you read from here on out is a bullish alternative outlook
This is a much tighter frame from the previous BTC idea that I posted. This spring area has chances of failing. I have highlighted the red path of doom, which will...
volume is still high for the current sell off, that means we will still expect a downwards movement.
seems to be following a choppy Wyckoff pattern, it's possible it can rejected at the $47100 mark, and fall back to $45000 where it will test it as support or go straight down to $40500 for the stronger support.
If it breaks $46000 by tomorrow, we can expect a...
You are not going to find it below this level.
This is a great time to get in as this currency is one of the few that has not yet corrected from the major crash fully.
It is a good time to pick it up, and sell around the 2.5 mark.
The trend angle is very steep, and we can except a sharp pull back
Hello, we are currently in the green accumulation zone, which is highlighted as a green rectangle.
We want to see a push up, to meet the resistance, and then come back down, and retest the old resistance as support. In other words, convert that red line to a blue support line. Once we see this, we will see it fly to $3.4 which is approximately the line for the...
It has broken the weekly resistance by closing one daily candle above the previous week's decline.
Looking at immediate targets to 0.37 and then long term target to 0.8
TP Levels: 0.37 / 0.5 / 0.8 / 1.0
Buy levels: 0. 31 / 0.28 / 0.26
We have broken the red resistance line coming from a long term from ATH. We are now going to experience a VERY random upwards push that can happen anytime in the next week, but it will be met with a lot of selling, and thus, price will be driven down.
Our goal is to buy at the retest of this red trend line!
Target is 42% rise to $0.01 by the end of the month.