Channeling up with a compression in price action. Volume declining, and the price action consolidated by returning to its equilibrium. So the Move will start very soon. The Rise of the Alts is behind the door.
Everything is in place for XRP to start moving very soon. I see that a move can be happening before tomorrow night july 1st/2nd.
Vol declining rapidly and PA touched a major resistance.
Ichimoku gave me the time before breakout
Doge is getting ready,
- Ascending triangle,
- Volume Decline,
- Stock RSI bullish cross,
- Ichimoku is giving good signals.
Everything is ready!
Sorry for making it short, but I am busy.
@alanmasters --> ;), I wanted to keep it for us, but decided to publish.
Thanks! Drop a like, it encourages me to upload more, and shows...
Quick upload for LTCUSD, looking into the Weekly chart, we see that LTC has momentum.
- Stock_RSI still high and pointing upward.
- Volume Declining (always a sign of a big move (Bullish or bearish) coming up
- TS/KS Bull cross
- Bullish Kumo opened and seems to have big Volume
- Chikou Span Above PA.
For The people that trades LTC, (Don't miss out) LTC is bullish on all TF.
I Love this community that is why I am sharing with you all.
1st Target : 123 $ before retrace.
Next Targets : I like precision, so my stop can be precise to maximize profit. So Next targets need more candles to enhance precision, using Fib, Ichimoku, StockRSI, RSI,...
To make it short,
Congrats everyone, Winter is gone. BUT This is only the beginning of spring.Things are going to get crazy.
- Peak was Jan 5th 2018, Low Dec 16th 2018
- MC now went above Kijun Sen, look at the last time it happened in Oct 2015 what happened next.
- Bullish Kumo opened completely in the Daily T. and the Bearish is closing on Weekly...
Long time not publishing, and this is a good opportunity for everyone. It seems like XRP will be taking a huge load very soon, within the next hours. All TA point to that :
- Stock RSI : low ( too oversold )
- Volume declining
- Ichimoku, in this state it is bullish, chikou span confronting the PA, PA between 0.61 and .5 Fibo, Kumo is growing up.
I have been following the market and I do agree with you that it doesn't look good. but for NOW we are still good in the chart. It is true that the buyers are missing, which made the bears powerful, but I see this as an opportunity.
In the chart you see that the level we reached is the perfect lvl for the buyers to get in. So we need more candles...
So same rule, if PA closes bellow yellow line close trade and wait for update later on. We are talking about 400 to 600% profit in a manner of 2 or 3 days. Some give it some time. But TODAY is a critical day as it touches a support lvl. (redline).
This chart says all.
This is a good opportunity for this pair to get out from that downTrend. it is at the bottom right now so it is a good price for what it is. Keep a close watch as this pair has a bit of a story behind it (McAfee). If the PA goes below my yellow line. Close it and put a buy order around 7370.
This year...DOGE, is a very good choice, short/medium/long term.
Strategy : buy at a good price then hold.
it could be a 4000 % up from now to the summer maybe even more if they get all the support they need, so I am Holding!
This post is just to give you a heads-up, I will update later on to get a follow up.
If you find it arround 0.0069 USD just take...
I gave some of my technics here,
1)place your supports/resistances (and look at it like a ping pong ball going accross lvls
2)look if there is a channel that could help you decide to stay in the trade or get out.
3Use ichimoku for the trend.
Charts speaks for it self. Enjoy
This one is to excuse me for not updating BTC, I got many messages but I was working in another city.
Anyway, let's get to business. ADA has a very good project, people have faith in it and it shows by it's market cap. volume si good so we will not be waiting toooo long for the move. Most important, buy at the best price possible.
follow their reddit....
This is a special one, Yes I can make money from it but I won't.
Because it will not be fun riding this bull. My blood pressure won't take it. and my back... ouch!
Look at how many supports and resistance there is... so much indecision, it is unbelievable.
The charts are no clean, I take risks, but very well prepared. This one I won't bet my money...
For the people who asked, I will try to save you money, The tittle says it, too risky. stay away from it for a while 1 to 4 days. As the market is still deciding ii this is the real value of each Verge coin. Give it a little time.
My guess : Goes down to 618 fibo
I will try to update it later, if I forget let me know, I need you!