I'm expecting a short term retracement with potential further downside objectives on this pair.
Didn't post this in time for anyone here to be able to see it, but it's nice to publish and see how it plays out.
Target 75% TP and let the remaining 25% run for any possible break out to the lower lows.
We ran the lows and rejected causing break of structure to the upside.
Price retraced to the LL causing the BOS, should see a reaction of here to start taking out the equal highs above.
If this trade doesn't pan out, there is still a lower LL at $.73 that they could run down into, but I find it unlikely.
Decision of Power
Price rejected after taking out the equal lows and has now broken structure to the upside.
I'm looking to go long at the LL before BOS (this is probably going to happen next week).
Targets are 3 different areas of interest, all above equal highs.
Learn how to use the DOP method.