Nice pattern forming on Imaginear right now. Price should want to hold the bottom wedge. First target Fib level around the .22 cent area within the red rectangle on the chart. This price area lines up with the lifetime volume price range as well. SMI starting to curl in a nice oversold area on the daily.
Daily chart. Very easy to see what's going on here. Working on breaking that downtrend (white line), when this breaks watch for a successful back test for a buy signal. MACD needs a bit of work still but would start to curl with a few good days of buying. 50 day MA is currently at $3.95 if price were to touch this line I think this would be a good area to...
Daily chart. Large flag pennant developing which could take us into May to play out. Suggest to play the highs and lows of the structure. Would not buy again until a touch of the 100 MA or 200 MA. Volume shelf at around $42.00 which is way down there but very plausible scenario.
Daily chart. Short shelf life so far on this play. Looking for this to hold channel and break current downtrend (white line). MACD still needs a it of work but its starting to curl, RSI looks great. Holding and adding to this play in this area of support. Sell signal if lower channel support fails.
Pushed through the 200 day MA. I think it really wants to close the gap at $1.25. Currently $1.34 needs to hold or most likely will be seeing that first gap fill at $1.25. There are a few more gaps down there.... how low can it go??
Hourly chart. Bottom of flag holding up as support and RSI reset nicely. Looking for this to break one way or another. Should see which direction today, my guess is up.
If this fails look for .55 cent area for support (10 MA)
Daily chart. Coming into an area of support from the bottom of the wedge pattern plus area of price support denoted by the green box. Daily this is also oversold. Daily 200 day moving average is under duress as well. I am looking at this play to bounce in this area with a price target short term $5.20.
TSX - Would be very surprised to see tomorrow's price action drop through 3 significant support indicators. Price is sitting on the Daily 100 day moving average and the 200 day moving average. Also as outlined in the green box a good spot of support. Look for a bounce tomorrow at least holding ground until the 10 day moving average catches up to price.
Google 1 hr chart working on rising wedge within a nice channel being built since March lows. I would think these tech names would need to take a quick breather here soon. This would be a nice formation to fall out of and go back to test bottom channel line which would coincidentally be close to green support line. I have this as a quick short an flip to bull...
Daily chart. Previous day fell out of ascending wedge and lost 10 day moving average. Today made a move to test moving average and got rejected at the end of the day. Tomorrow will be interesting to see if the rejection holds true. My short term money is on red.
$AMZN - Amzin' run so far. I hate to go against this giant but I think it needs to cool off a little bit and re-test the previous ATH at some point. Don't get me wrong I am bullish long term but this may be a nice opportunity for a short in the next week or so.
Chart is working on a small rising wedge within a larger rising wedge. Currently right at the top of the wedge looking to break out. My money is on a rejection of this area as I am still bearish on the entire global market. Fed is strong though.
Watch for confirmation either way.
Very easy chart on the eyes. Predictability to follow this channel is very high IMO. Support from the lower line on channel already tested and confirmed. Might be worth a long position at this point in time.
Quote possibly an epic short set up on this Monthly chart. Watching for the break in neckline on the head and shoulders. Would take a while to play out since we are looking at the monthly but usually higher time frame charts are boss.
Daily Chart - Currently trading at the bottom of channel. Looking to hold this pattern for a move up towards top of channel. RSI looks decent here... watch for some volume to turn this pricing action around.
Buy - $ 5.04
Target - $ 5.70
Stop Loss - $ 4.93