About meFounder & CEO of Boiler Room Trading LLC.
The worlds most cost efficient trading team!
Full time day trader for over 4 years!
Mentor to over 20,000 traders
I am not a fan of OTC stocks. OTC Stocks can be great for trading but most often times are not great for long term investments as the SEC does not closely regulate these stocks! much manipulation can take place, but I have many fellow stock traders that like me to analyze stocks so this one is for them! Hope you like it.
Ladies and gents.
Overview this chart and everything I post. I have been trading the markets for 4 years straight with out missing more than 20 or 30 days in that whole time period. This chart shows a perfect example of how bullish patterns occurs and how they are bought. The most important lesson of this picture is to make sure you are a dip buyer and not the...
Micron is currently in a bullish uptrend pattern.
1. watch MU for a short term bullish move above the 52 week high, bouncing off its current support line.
2. if the short term support line fails to hold up, look to get long on MU's longterm uptrend support line.
Uncertainty of Trade Tariffs Dampen USS Steel Company "X"
1. USS Steel was performing very well until it reached resistance/52 week high of $47.64... From here we have seen a big drop in price... plenty of which came from the negative Trump Tariff news, and the additional 100 billion president trump plans on tacking on to those tarifss.
2. Since X top at $47.64...
BTC - Long bias swing trade for a few days to a week.
1. Bitcoin has been trending down for some time, but each leg down is becoming less aggressive.
2. Bitcoin is at major support of the $6k level!
3. Bitcoin has bounce at $6k before
4. Bitcoin is starting to curl up a bit on the daily chart right at support
Though bitcoin can be the future, most...
SPY - Short Term Long Bias
1. Bouncing off support from 1st pullback near prices of $260. Ever since the SPY came back down near the $260 zone we have been seeing a lot of fighting between bull and bears... this tells us the $260 is a battle zone with strong support
2. Look at the SPY on a 180 day chart or a time frame that shows some intra-day action. The 180...
Here is a quick simple analysis on the ETF "SPY". One possibility we may see take place on the SPY is a descending triangle pattern! Since the big drop at the market high of $28,000 we have seen the market perform into what looks like the start of a descending triangle pattern. Of course market conditions can change at any point, and a previous analysis...