Im bullish on 30 min TF.
. Impulse wave 1 to 5 complete.
. Flat - Combination of Abc's complete
. Abc Combination = WXY complete.
. Buying Volume Above 50.
. And lastly Rejection at 61.8 FIB RT zone Complete.
So because of all the reason's specified that is why im bullish on BTC on 30 min TF.
Hi guys, after our 50k target, we back for a retest(correction) to @ or above 48k as is our Current Support price level.
ABC correction Complete above 48k.
Above 50 ma.
For Here Buys can be taken to the next resistance or until 56k.
Use your own Risk Management.
Don't forget to Like, share and Follow.
Hi, guys, Please smash Like and Follow if you enjoy the content.
For Bitcoin, in simple terms :
if not break below 44K expect Bullish moves from Here( the current price ). if Break below 44K happens then expect to Buy more @41605.12 to @40000.00
ABC or WXY correction ended @ 44K then if it extends then @ prices @41605.12 to @40000.00 its gonna be our...
Resistance @32K and Rejection to below MA seen,
Then Double Top @ Resistance was created.
30k is also our Daily Support if broken below we'll be looking for further bearish moves.
Trade responsibly and remember to follow your own Trading Risk Management.
Hi, here's the reason(s) for the Bullish scenario we forecasting.
According to the Elliot Wave Strategy we use here's the following reasons for buying Bitcoin at current prices:
1. Impulse 5 wave of 1 to 5 complete as seen on the Chart.
2. Correction 3 wave WXY or ABC forecasted to have ended since @ABC of Wave Y of the WXY wave Correction to have complete @100%...
Hi guys, refer back to the previous ideas i Posted.
I see a Expanded Flat correction with Probably Wave 1 & 2 Complete and then inside it Possibly we have 1 & 2 wave complete.
currently price is rejecting @68.1 to 78.6 % Fib Levels and Failer to break above 35-36K we are forecasting that we will see further more downside, but for our sells orders we'll wait for...
So... overall i cannot unsee this EW bearish Expanded Flat and also check on Daily.
if bulls dont break above 35 to 36k i see BTC selling again but we'll be updating if anything changes.
Make sure you follow your own Risk management , Trade responsibly
Well monitor this structure if only BTC dont break above 35k in a couple of days.
So... on BTC, my bullish setup is as follows:
EW wave 1 with 5 waves has completed then after we seen an ABC correction that we forecast has ended @68.1 so long as it does not break below 68.1 if it does then we are forecasting that our wave 2 then will be @78.6 where then we will be looking for another different buy setup if there is.
but for the current setup...
Here's my Bitcoin Forecast for our Bullish brother's and Sister's....
As seen on the Chart, if Bitcoin Reject price 32K to 33k which is @ Fib level 68.1 there's a Probability of Wave 2 being created at that level, after that, the expectation will be for a Break above 36K to 37 for more Bullish confirmation.
if the above don't happen or a Break below 61.8 Fib...
This is currenctly my short forecast on Bitcoin as we have just finished creating a Bearish ABC flat as seen on the chart.
i will be updating this charts as it goes, NB: Trading not advised but for those who only buy and hold check it out.
Break below 28K , will be a confirmation for more downside, look at Daily.
Hi... my bad this is my 1st video Analysis....
following are the things to look for on Gold....
Impulse 5 Wave is complete.
Correction 3 Wave @61.8 Fib
Wave 1 & 2 of the Higher Degree complete @61.8 if break below 61.8 expect 78.6 ten from there you can Buy Gold.
For our Bullish Bias wait for a break above 1791.62 to if you dont want to Buy @ the Current price...
Hi,. Hey, so the following are the reasons why you should be Buying BTC now and not later.
so.... firstly if you happen to enjoy the content don't forget to like and Follow for more updates and Ideas on Crypto, Forex and Indices.
1. Look at the Previous Ideas I posted.
2. BTC has made a re-test @38k where it created the LPS(last point Support) @50% in the...
Hi, don't forget to checkout other Previous ideas on BTC.
One thing to note is that the Wyckoff Accumulation Structure about to be Completed as we are waiting for the confirmation of Phase D to complete then E then after the Bull rally will continue.
Price has to break , close above and Re-Test @40653.34 for the market to continue with being Bullish.
So... on GBPUSD on this Timeframe we are looking @ the following .
5 wave Impulse to the upside completed as indicated in our Blue degree.
Correction which is a combination structure about to Complete @1.40500 to 1.41000
We have a WXY correction in our Orange Degree which also has another WXY smaller degree in our Y wave.
The correction is gonna end @1.40500 to...
So yesterday all that was projected is still going well, then todays Update on BTC goes like....
for the Continuation to the Upside:
Wait for Break and Candle closing above the resistance levels as labelled on the chart.
then wait for a re-test then the Market structure will create an SOS level according to Wyckoff Accumulation Structure, then after...
Bullish continuation is Expected.
using EW( elliot-wave ) :
The higher degree has Completed Wave 1 & 2 the onto creating Wave 3, 4 and 5, so we are still expecting the creation of these Waves 3 to 5, so this means bull rally on Gold is still gonna continue.
Lower Degree Labelled in Orange has completed wave(s) 1 to 4 , it has finished wave 4 with a...