Sitting at $7.60 resistance, chainlink looking to test $9 but having difficulty doing so. Possible retest of support around $6.50 if it doesn't break upward. Watch out for the false break higher. Keep an eye on the candles. Watch out for long candles in the current stagnant trend, if that happens expect an inevitable retracement depending on the direction.....
Testing support @ $10.45 could possibly see a Break out to retest $12. Either way looks bearish as both current positions are a bearish triple top @ $10 or $12 If no further progress is made.past the $12 previous high.
Looks to good to be true, but this is just another failed attempt to try and break resistance @ $11.50. If and when it fails we will see $9 inevitably. But on the upside that would be our final destination. Good luck! Just my opinion
Holding resistance as support @ $12 range. If this fails, It is possible to hit $7-$8 for support. Currently sitting at the bottom of the right shoulder. Could we have a nice W pattern setup? Can we recover to $30? Watch the current positioning, if this drops below $12.50 we can grab our scuba gear!!!
Chainlink looking for support @ or near $17-$18 range. Keep in mind on both the 4hr And Daily Chart , There is a possibility for a significant retracement to $14 range. All this is only plausible if the formation of a triple top/ head and shoulders start to form. Things are looking up for Link either way. Take profits along the way to $23 and just take note of...
Looking at a retrace to $1.11 area for a double bottom Bullish setup. Watch if this breaks down further. May form a small H&S to fall to $1.00 area. We need to have Cardano maintain and hold a support level above $1.28 to confirm its uptrend. Anything less we're still in a downward slope. Looks like this pullback will indeed hold tho and further higher highs are...
This will chart chainlinks performance on a 4 hour chart
The orange line represents the highs 200 days ago today and the black line represents the highs 100 days ago today.
I placed them along the current highs as of 1500 hours today. This is just done out of morbid curiosity.
Currently sitting at the very bottom of an under-sold status on the,monthly RSI chart. Chainlink is getting ready to peak out above the negative trendline. Looking back at the daily chart, we may have found our support for further momentum upward at or near $17. This is showing our next hurdle on the 4 hr chart is going to be $22-$23 for link to assume new support...
Currently BTC pumped to $41500. But I'm looking at the chart and seeing 43.3K may be our high. BTC may crap the Bed and take us back down to 28K. Keep an eye on your support levels over the next week or so. On the upside if BTC finds support and holds around 38K, Bulls are back and the Bear winter is coming to a close.
OK, I'm pulling out all stops , pointing my finger to Left field and signaling a Homerun!!
Here's what gonna happen, mark your calendars for Feb 23rd 2022, Chainlink is flying out of the stadium!!! Going , going, goooooooooone!!!!
No analysis, No trending calculations, No investment strategy....
2 small bounces then to the Moon!!! OK maybe not the moon but at least fighting for support when we hit the defensive line at $19. Then the next hurdle will be to break through $22. Their Defense is strong. But after that, $30/$34 here we come. Coincidentally right around the same time as kickoff for the Superbowl👍
Cardano finding a cozy support zone at 1-1.05. Seeing this has been it's home over the weekend , I'm seeing a possible break to 1.10 -1.15 to test new line of support. Be prepared as this just may be a check to see if there is enough room for Cardono to move into. Possible to retrace to .98-1.00. Things are indeed looking hopefull.
Look for a Break above $16 and a candle that holds above $16.50 to confirm break out during this bear flas scenario. Possible further retest of support at previous low of $13-$13.75ish at beginning bearflag formation
As long as everyone continues to publish bearish news the market will follow. As it stands right now Cardano failed to find support above .382 and will test support @ $1.02 range, failure to do that brings us down to the bottom for now at .87 cents.