Republishing this with skinnier candles as I think it looks better.
Entry 1: 1745, risk 0.1% per 10 points, wide stop
Entry 2: 1770, risk 0.25%, per 10 points, tight stop
If I am stopped out on these trades, right after being stopped out it will reverse.
Record SPX leverage and record highs? This time with a ...
Entry 1: 1745 - Risk 0.1% per 10 points, wide stop loss
Entry 2: 1770 - Risk 0.25% per 10 points, tight stop loss
GL swing traders.
Anytime the SPX reaches new highs, I will consider shorting it. Once momentum dies of course.
Record market leverage. This does not make for a stable market. When players are ...
Yes, there will be bumps along the way,
and I will probably take some profits and buy dips in between.
The long term fundamentals are as strong as can be.
But, trading has always been about finding technical entries.
I have no active positions but I am on the prowl for a long trade soon
1) In my opinion, this could be one of the biggest trades of the next 5 years.
2) Maybe mix it up with a long gold vs yen play too, as that could offer even more yield in the case of a complete USD smash down
3) Remember, failing to plan is ...
1) Entry is 1.1317 and I will pyramid on the way up.
2) Stop loss - you don't need to know that. I have stops placed all over.
3) Risk - About 3% of TOTAL CAPITAL (big trade)
4) Reward - without pyramiding, ~15% at 1.16. with pyramiding, ~70% profit at 1.19
5) Using the 4 hour and daily time frames to take ...