Uptrend from beginning turned to resistance. 50 MA crossed 200. Wait until bitfinex and tether go underwater for being 96% of the volume during the 20k pump, you won't have a chance to get out. Anyone in denial most likely bought at the highs are hoping to become Warren Buffett with a long term hold strategy, when they don't realize they're holding absolutely nothing.
I am expecting a bull trap before massive shorts come in. 50 MA $8500 , 7.3 100 EMA, 5.5 200 MA and 4.7k EMA. A full .786 retracement puts us at 4.7k and .618 7.1k. Dailly RSI confirms a bearish divergence. Markets fall faster than gain, and big money will take advantage of the volatile market. Be careful going long here. Nothing goes up in a straight line forever...
BTC needs a pullback to atleast 5k. We have important level of 8200 at 21 day , 6880 50 day. My target is 4.5k, which is where 200 MA is. Pure technical analysis not personal feelings. Once BTC futures launches, I am expecting big drop as Wall Street will take advantage of the volatility and short it to around 200 MA. Remember BTC increased 1100+% within a year...
Ardor has had huge volume pour in , this is most likely due to their mainnet release in November. I expect the mass to start buying more closer toward next month. It's scheduled to release Q4 of this year two weeks after Ignis ICO ends on Nov. 4th. Enjoy the ride my friends.
BTC has shown a sign of strength, breaking out of $3800 resistance zone. However, be careful for false breakout. Following the two trendlines shows us that, this very well may be a false breakout. Trade carefully
SC completed it's corrective waves, good time to get in and the ride the wave back up. SC has a bright future ahead of them, cloud storage market is supposed to get a compound annual growth rate of 29.73% to reach a total market size of US$92.488 billion by 2022, from US$25.171 billion in 2017. It's only a matter of time before they get things moving.
LTC has yet to have a breakout. It's been holding up at $45-46 range steady. Use MACD to confirm the breakout. Can wait for $47 to confirm breakout. Resistance is $50 level, profits can be taken then or watch for further movement up. BTC had a nice rally this week, so I am expecting the same with LTC.