I made a previous prediction that we would reject off the long term vwap, and we did.. unfortunately we were 1 bounce off, but still the play played out as it was supposed to
vwaps dont lie.. if a change in perception happens, meaning big money changes their mind on their positions, these are the times and places to be watching out for.
I can see Bitty headed back up to vwap (around $21 610), but I have a feeling we will reject off it for a backside vwap play down to 18k.
The RSI is showing that we are holding above the 50% line, which is a bullish indicator..
If we have found a bottom, I'm looking for bitty to break out through vwap, then pullback, and retest vwap as support, before making...
ANY stock has recently seen a bounce off the green support area.. if this play continues, take profit in the low 4's and hold some incase we can push to the 5 and 6 dollar area..
This could just be a short cover, but if there are enough bulls, we could see a decent push.
trendline resistance is a huge factor is this scenario. if history repeats itself, we should see some more downside ahead of us
we could also break out of that trendline, into a bull trap , before heading back down..
we will have to wait for confirmation of the breakout, to see if then bull run is back on.
a break out and re-test of trendline support would be...
FTM has only been under the 200 moving average on the 4 hour chart one time in the past. we made a few re-tests, but failed.
We are below it again, and failed the first re-test.
It could start to trend down to my purple support trendline, and we could be seeing a bounce in the 1.80 area.
If we break the purple support line, we can find further support in the...
There is the possible chance off seeing REQ/USD Request Network having a decent test of the previous 1.19 highs.. It will take a lot of volume, momentum, and overall interest to make this baby pump.
Bitcoin isn't looking to hot right now, so hopefully we don't get dragged down with it.
There are a few major Resistance levels on the way to $1.19 including, the...
Today we made a nice doji on the daily chart. Right now there is no resistance as far as the eye can see, but a pull back is in the near future. Whether it happens tomorrow, or next week it is bound to happen.
If we pull back, we could see a re-test of the upper channel trendline. It used to be a very solid resistance when aapl was in the channel, but now that...