Correction coming to and end; Pair on support block Good RR from here beware strong rejection from the 78.6% fib. could be early indicator to exit.
4H EJ getting top heavy 15min reflecting schem. #2 distribution; Waiting on confirmation/strong breakdown of the level to confirm trend change
CC recovering from minor correction; Bulls remain the dominant force Buying off this block for a test of the previous highs
Currently rising from a support level Macro sentiment remains bullish Favorable RR; SL behind support block immediate trend is down; consider profit taking at 61.8 and/or 78.6 level
> $APE coin highlighting a previous level of demand. > Trend is still down, potential for 20%+ upside >> RR = 2.67~ > $APE coin highlighting previous levels of demand. > Decent potential for a move up off the current level with moderate SL. > potential estimated 20%+ move >> Target level is a cluster of resistance and supply across structure...
>G/N coming down off a strong supply block; >previous downside move was support with heavy selling pressure. >V-shaped recovery expected to terminate from this level. > Risk to reward is favorable; Target lowest low. Technical market sentiment is strong bearish on macro timeframes.
- XABCD Pattern - 3X RR - buy now or wait for minor pullbacks on lower timeframe
- XABCD pattern - BTC on a confluence of support. - Take profit #1 at 28-30% - Take profit #2 at 50% (C) - Aggressive SL just below (D) - Conservative stops below 88.6% or X
- Bullish RSI - Price at apex of triangle - BTC looking bullish - let's get some!
- Daily Stop on 200EMA - XABCD pattern in play - Price stopped on support level. - Wolfe Wave still in play
- Stopped on the 200EMA - confluence w/ demand zone + 1.272 Fib ext. - Strong Bullish Hidden Divergence - Gartley Still in play.
- Time to buy is now - Target the 50% line - SL below Head - Good luck.
- XABCD Pattern - Buy on D - Target C - or take profits incrementally toward C
- BTC currently testing demand zone from March - potential Wolfe Wave here - Would change profit taking strategy for 70% at (4) and; - the difference at (2) (SL to BE after (4) is hit. - Also an XABCD pattern to add a decent confluence. Note: a bit of caution here as the weekly is looking pretty bearish. do your Due dil. Good luck.
- On Demand - XABCD pattern - SL can go behind Demand - Target C
- Wait for breakout and; - Volume Breakout for confirmation - Target one = 100% - Target two = 180%
- inverse head and shoulders - buying an XABCD Strategy: - Target (A). SL to BE after (C)
- Very strong bull setup here, - Clean Gartley with a Wolve Wave inside for strong confluence - Recommend market buying on Open/ or as close to 78.6%. - Target (C) or Wolfe waves EPA line.