EUR looks like it wants to make it's way down, judging by the down trend formed by drops followed by extensions. Price hovers above the 180 day ema right now, if we see it drop below that level - it could be a good chance to sell. What do you think?
Thanks for reading.
Potential Short on USDCAD
Just broke above resistance level on weekly but momentum is running out based on rsi, but still above the 21 and 180 day ema.
If it closes above the trend line it will go higher
I think it's going to get rejected at trend line and come down a few pips.
Thanks for reading and good luck people!!
We can see some signs of upward moving.
- RSI is low
- Support has been hit
- USD increases in value (200B tariffs imposed)
- MA just crossed, market went down, now a potential extension
I'm long on this one, what do you guys think?
Thank for reading!
It looks like USDJPY has room to move upwards based on the 50MA and 100MA, there was also a break above the most recent resistance level. So we can see some movement upward HOWEVER RSI is showing high strength.
What do you guys think?
Thanks for reading!
Slow and sloppy movement towards resistance at 111.125
- Sell anywhere between 110.900 - 111.000
- Set Stop Loss at 111.125 - if it breaks this level, there is upward bias
- Take Profit at 110.395 - possibility for much lower
* I am not an expert, this is just my opinion based on Technical Analysis*