Hey guys, too bad Bitcoin bounced at the log resistance, i had hopes for a new bull run. I have been watching the downtrend since and now there is a possible scenario for reversal.
* Retracing and hitting the Fibs quite nicely
* HItting a horizontal support
* Just piercing the 4H Tenkan
* Just piercing the Kumo cloud
* Hitting the longer uptrend support
We've just seen $LTC break out of the triangle it's been forming since late February.
My mid-term target is around $280, however $BTC could ruin the momentum not just by going up, but also by going down, as we've seen in the past. (I am bullish on BTC though)
$LTC is one of the few altcoins that has (slightly) more market volume in $USD than in $BTC at the...
A lot of bearish signs for NEO.
* Volume declining
* Kumo cloud Edge-2-Edge incoming I think
* Bottom Kumo coincides with .5 Fib retracement
* Looks like Markdown fase could start if you look at Wyckoff logic
I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Happy trading!
TRX seems to be having a hard time rising from it's ashes, I suspect there are a lot of weak hands. Nothing definitive yet, just an idea.
I do not provide personal investment advice and I am not a qualified licensed investment advisor. I am an amateur investor. DYOR.