Originally we were looking for one more down into this zone before that original upside. Price told us a different story and we got in long to sweep those highs
Now looking at how price is developing, I'm looking for long opportunities in the levels shown with the final target being at 1.27500s
I'm waiting for one more down (may take it short from key level depending on lower tf confirmations), but really looking for the big long plays.
Keep this on your watch list - structure is setting up beautifully
This week anticipating some movement on AUDUSD to the upside after seeing the current order flow
Price can get to t1 and reverse creating a larger degree corrective structure; however, this also has the potential to rip up and break the highest high.
I'm going to be looking for long entries on Tues/Wed of this week & start scaling off later in the week
So this is an investment I've been scaling into at $2.00 levels for my long-term portfolio. Really think this is a great long-term play.
Looking for a move to MINIMUM $12. From there, I will manage my position, shed some risk, but ultimately, I'm anticipating TK to hit $27 per share.
I will keep scaling in whenever I'm given buy opportunities
Looking at price to get one last short term push up to about $50,950 (ideally - doesn't have to. Can drop right after $50,000), before moving down one more time.
From here, we can see a COMPLETE corrective structure on the higher timeframes where we can look to be buyers.
I'll be looking at buys from $40K - $30K. I'll dial in a tighter zone closer to when price...
Price has given a reaction off of the key monthly level that has been refined.
Looking at South Africa, we can really see the devaluation of the ZAR coming. Additionally, this structure is looking gorgeous for upside.
We have a bunch of liquidity to target at around the 17.5 - 18.0 level, which majority of the positions will be shed; however, I'll be holding for...
Just bought USOIL - now looking for the bigger upside swing. Up to around $41/barrel.
Going to be watching the $33 - $34ish level where I'll take off a part of my position, and just let the rest ride to the final target (depending on how price develops, of course).
Stop has just been moved up to protect this position, so wait for an entry confirmation based on...