I'm waiting for confirmation before opening additional BTC positions.
We've formed a double top a few weeks back which is bearish -- especially if we can close below support.
But, we do have a CME Gap above 11K. All CME gaps historically have been filled, which could mean we go up!
It's save to wait during times like this.