Strat is developing ABC-Correction now and it will be followed by the next upward trend. Target 8000sat.
If you want to ride this wave:
a) Buy now (risky - probably retest 3000sat again) and set up stop loss below mentioned price.
b) Wait for 4000sat breakout (more safety).
If our target is 8000sat, aprox. 100%, Does it matter if we buy at 3000sat or...
EOS performing potential impulsive Wave-I, but regarding to drop below 78,6% (is not charted) it's Corrective Impulse Wave.
If you like my TA, pls. hit that "Like" button, follow me or leave your comments. Thank You!
After the BTC had been rising a several weeks, finally Correction began. Now, it seems that XEM successfully finished Impulsive Wave-I and Zig-Zag ABC-Correction is developt.
If you like my TA, pls. hit that "Like" button, leave your comments of follow me. Thank You!
Based on Elliott Wave Theory...after impulsive Wave-I should be followed by corrective ABC pattern. I expect complex correction now.
Now we have to wait for the retracement, how current correction will works, on which basis it will be possible to estimate further price development.
If you like my TA, pls. hit that "Like" button, follow me or leave your comments. Thx.
XEM is difficult to predict now.
I can see a few possible movements:
a) Impulsive Wave-1 with Wave-1
extension = I expect retrace to 1600sats zone.
b) Triple ZigZag Correction = retracement
to 1900sats zone
So, I'm going to wait how XEM manages
re-test of 1900sats zone.
Then the next price movements will be more clear.
Generally, I don't expect...
This is my idea based on Elliott's Wave theory.
If my counts are correct - BTC should go to test $3200-3000 zone. In case of successful re-test BTC could go to upward, up to $6000 zone is expected!
If you like my TA, please hit that "like" button, follow me or leave your comments. Thank you!
BTC's upward trend hasn't started yet and BTC remains in downtrend.
Currently, BTC is moving inside "Symmetrical Triangle". Generally, this patern is difficult to predict. But in most cases "Symmetrical Triangle" is continuation pattern.
RSI-Stoch also indicates, that the new uptrend hasn't started yet.
So, I likely expect next drop down to $3200 -...
XML had been increasing for a long time. Now, it's time for retracement at around 1600sat.
Pullback to 1800sat before drop possible. TA invalid if XML close above 1800sat daily and the price increasing will continue.
If you like my TA, please hit that "like" buttom, follow me or leave your comments, Thanks!
The Elliott's 5th-Wave seems to be done. So upward ABC Correnction could beg5th C already finished 5th-Elliott Wave and upward ABC-Correction could start. A-Wave could lead us to $4500 - $4600, corrective B-Wave to $4200 - $4100 and the last one impuls C-Wave could mark $5000.
Bullish Divergence + RSI-Stoch show to us that new trend is coming.
watch out my "Christmas" Bitcoin prediction.
This TA is based on:
a) Bakkt launch - BTC must be more insteresting for investors = must be cheaper. $4800-$4500 looks like fair price range.
b) Global Upward Trend Support is near to us. I gues it will safe BTC from further drop down.
c) BTC has been moving inside Falling Wedge Reversal pattern for last few...
This is my thoughts on #Stellar (#XLM). I can see opportunity to go long in short-term.
More details mentioned in TA.
BTW...pay attention to BTC, use stop loss and follow your money management!
If you like my TA, pls. hit that "like" button, follow me or leave your comment, Thx!