Bouncing between EMA50(green) & EMA200(red)
Mixed signals on this one as It tries to flip current resistance (~2700sats) into support..
If succeed then we can aim for ~3450 level retest
Another asset with Mainnet at September end (Volume is limited, pick the best FA)
broke from descending channel (LH/LL) & crossed above ~215sats resistance level
Volume flowed in big way but needs continuation
Mainnet Launch on Sept 30th (still plenty of time for ups and downs)
Do not FOMO, accumulate on support retests
300sats as 1st target
Current structure on HTFs looks more and more like a symmetrical triangle..
Volume started to flow again in big as soon as we reached the lower trendline of this pattern
Losing ~3600sats will lead to a new support retest while flipping 4200 will lead to a new run up
$TT (request about this asset on @HuobiGlobal)
UCTS Buy signals across the board with Massive volume flowing in
Couldn't find events related to this asset tho...
In any case crossing current level/ Flip (~52sats), should lead to a new leg up to ~62 as 1st target
update on $WABI
Nice continuation over ~1700sats (40% in total) even with BTC activity happening, reaching EMA200.
~2.1k seems to be still in play.
Both RSI & Stoch at are overbought levels
UCTS Still green at every TF
Remember to lock profits/move your SL just in case!
Potential Bull flag formation could be happening under 10800$ resistance level...
EMA50 crossing EMA200 on the 8H (Golden cross)
Incoming Bakkt launch / Limited ETF
UCTS Buy signals on the 8H and lower TFs
Losing ~10300 should make this setup obsolete..
Reached support at ~87k sats, interaction with this level is key to understand if its going into Antshares values or not
Previous interaction with this level lead to a nice bounce
Wait for Volume to appear prior taking any positions
UCTS Sell signal across the board
Trying to flip S-->R at ~180sats level, careful since Volume is decreasing...
LH/ LL sequence on smaller TFs
UCTS Sell signal across the board
Unless new volume flows in (crossing above ~190/HH), then we can evaluate for a retest of +~200sats target
Waiting for now
On a descending channel reaching Support at ~2000sats..
Unless we start doing HLs/HHs or a break above trendline bouncing from support I dont see too much to do here yet...
Wait for better signals of reversal/bouncing
UCTS Sell signals across all TFs
update on $ENJ
This is how the market says to you "F@ck your TA"
Massive volume flowed in (600+ BTC Binance volume) and a quick UCTS Buy signal was printed shortly after I tweeted
Currently showing some rejection at resistance level
Not interested unless r/s flip occurs
Volume flowing in after a retest of 9300$(I was aiming lower)
Current pattern seems very similar to what #BTC experience on July's end, so aiming at 1st for a retest of the yellow trend
UCTS Buy signals across many TFs
Looking for pullbacks to build into a long position
Reached support level at ~1600sats, interaction in the past with this level lead to a bounce back to ~1900sats.
Current volume is non-existent (less than 3BTC on binance over the last 24hs).
So please avoid taking a trade here unless we see real bounce signals.
Flipped support at ~4k sats once again and is pushing for a retest of ~4.8k sats resistance...
Volume slowly increasing in a formation that looks like an ascending wedge (careful)
UCTS Buy signal active on the 8H and higher TFs.
RSI close to overbought levels.
Lower highs and multiple tests of the ~650sats support level (descending triangle)
I think we will see a break to the downside soon from here with support/target at ~520sats..
Always protect your capital for future opportunities
Looks like a symmetrical triangle pattern after a big push (~50%) since ATL BTC support
Volume is decreasing(while at Binance ~50BTC in the last 24hs) so we will have to wait for better confirmation
If ~1400sats is crossed w/ volume we may aim for a ~1700sats retest (15%)