Looking at the price action we are seeing. Were seeing alot of price overlaps so to me, unless we drop hard soon then i am looking at the chance we still have more upside potential, but not before we see a test of the 8500 region. This would also constitute a three touch on the trendline, which usually resolves in a decent bounce if we can hold.
Going back over my analysis here and took a bearish turn along with BTC. Did have this an alternative, but didn't post on here until now. This is what i expect and ties in well with what i consider on XRP, LTC and DASH
I beleive as it stands we are in a complex correction for NULSUSD. The volume and movement doesn't stipulate an impulsive motion and therefore i think were forming a B wave overall before a larger impulse down. They have an airdrop approaching in July so i think we will maintain our highs until the airdrop completion date and then dump.
So i've gone back over the BCHUSD chart to see if can see any other variants of my first count i posted. Now for me it all depends on what the first green A wave is. If this is an impulse then we can have a move up to 800-900 region to complete a zigzag. If the green A wave is a 3 wave then we will need to see another leg lower around 80-100 in order for a flat to...
An update to my prior count on ICXUSD. I still believe we are in a corrective state that will result in another low at some stage, but whether thats the final low i wont be so sure about at this stage and all depends on the reaction from the lows.
Looking over the majors and LTC right now i feel as though we will be having a pullback soon, which i deem as a wave 2 primarily (could also be a B wave, but in turn would still point us up afterwards). Now as long as we can hold the golden pocket around the 33 absolute lowest i'm confident we will see atleast $63 tested.
Two counts here for GVTUSD. One count that was highlighted by 'TheEWguy' on Twitter where we have had an ABC down. If we can take out the $3.50 id say the bottom is in and that is the count. For now il be looking for a test of 2.20 to 2.60 is on the cards for my proposed X wave.
Following on from my prior analysis and count. If we do loose 220 then i anticipate a move to the lower side of the range as highlighted by the arrows before a larger move up to the 500 - 700 region to complete the X wave before a larger drop overall.
Looking at the price action here and structure, we are holding very well below resistance at 260. I do anticipate a move up to the very least 300 .. 350 tops before rejecting. Invalidation would be if we loose 220.
On the larger scale for GBPUSD, structure wise especially i see another leg up for the C wave of the X wave, which would imply we are now in an impulse rather than an ABC. Im also looking for a possible move where we break the 0-B trendline and drop for another low before making the C wave up.
So looking at Cable today. I still think we have another leg up and are in the midst of the 3rd wave as it stands of the C wave. If the trendline breaks as mapped out i will be looking for shorts predominately.
After what seems to have been a 5 wave down and so far a resilient hold of the trend line and support region at 9500. I am anticipating a break on the 3rd attempt, which will likely result in a double bottom test at 9300 -9400 region. Il be looking for buys on a strong buyback in the form of a hammer, dragonfly doji or morning star candle formation.