I can see a short opportunity on Aussie.
As you can see the bigger trend is bearish.
In the last few weeks, the market gave us multiple confirmations, that this trend will continue.
1. Right now we have an ending of zigzag correction with 1 to 1 measure.
2. Additionally, on the last day of last year, the price hit 0.886 Fibonacci level(0.7035 area), which is...
I just found this oportunit.
As we can se price couldn't break support between 1248 - 1242
Last candle have long tail which is good signal for me.
In my opinion gold will be going up in next few month, because of economic situation around the world.
I decide to put 2 Tp, if TP1 will be reach then our SL should be moved on breakeven.
TP1 R/r = 1:1.93
TP2 R/r =...
We have here some long oportunity.
The price is moving up since September 2017 and is still respecting trend line.
I missed good entry on 1.708 where the price rejected support and trend line, there was also 0.5 fibonacci retracement.
Now we can join to this trend from 1.753 area, but only if D1 candle will close above this level.
That will expose 1.78 and then...
I published in June 25th same setup, but my SL was to tight.
Now I'm trying to do the same.
Price just rejected neck line on Head and Shoulders pattern and start to fall down.
There is more...
0.618 fibonacci retracement
Resistance between 1.58150 -1.5765
In this place is also bullish trendline since February 2017 which was break in May and now is rejected.
In my opinion we will have here good Head and Shoulders pattern.
Now price is on bearish move and it's going to retest neck line between 1.2065 - 1.1940.
There is more reason to go short from this level.
For example 0.5 - 0.618 fibonacci retracement.
We can not forget that we are in big down trend since July 2008 which is another reason to go short.
For me only...
The price break bearish channel after May 10.
Now, since April 12, we moving up in bullish channel what is good possibility for long trade.
Now price is taking a breath and is going down to retest support between 1.08075 - 1.0787 which is good level to take the long trade.
We have a lot of confluence there. On this level is also 0.618 fibonacci retracement and...
Price just rejected resistance between 0.745 - 0.742 and make pin bar on H4 chart.
There is also 0.236 fibo retracement.
Aussie is on bearish chanel from January in my opinion this down trend will not stop untill the price reach support on 0.72.
I decide to go short now.
R/r = 1:1.3
The price is testing resistance right now between 1.703 - 1.700.
There is also trend line from February 2017.
In this place is also 0.618 fibonaci retracement, so it's a lot of confluence.
If we look on H4 chart there is a pin bar, so it's good Price Action signal.
I decide to go short now.
R/r = 1:3
The Price rejected resistance between 1.58 - 1.574 which is also 0.5 fibonaci retracement.
As we can see on the daily chart price is printing Head and Shoulders pattern, that's why I decide to open 2 position.
R/r = 1:2.77
R/r = 1:7 !!!!
The price jus rejected resistance in 1.1677 - 1.16580 area on H4 chart.
There is also 0.5 fibonaci retracement.
For me this is enough confluence and I'm going short.
R/r = 1:2
If auctually D1 candle will became a pin bar, then I'm going long.
The price is traing to break support between 0.7375 - 0.73480.
In my opinion this support will be break, but before that market needs to get break and return to last resistance
in 0.749 - 0.75150 which is also neighbours fibonaci retracement.
So if this candle will close abowe 0.738 |I'm going...
As we can se the price is testing resistance in 1,54 area.
We have strong confluence up there whitch is 2 times testing resistance and 2 times support,
there is also trending line which was respected since September 2017, we had a break in May now price i retesting this line,
There is also 0,382 fibonaci retracement.
I decide to go in that trade now.
The price is on the bearish move and now is going to retest strong resistance.
There is also more confluence on fibonacci 0,382 retracement.
Then should be pull back to 145.0 - 145.4 area and another bearish move.