1. GBPUSD has broken over weekly support, however has dropped down to test previous structure.
2. Small pin bar on the 4 hurly, but I would expect price action to test the structure a few times first before rising.
2. Depending on price action, if 4hrly structure still holds, will be looking to long GBPUSD
1. PIN BAR bounce on the structure
2. Weekly structure is right on top, would depend on how price action is like when price reaches the structure.
3. If you are aggressive on longing AUDUSD , could consider longing with targets to previous high.
4. Hourly shows some divergence on the RSI .
1. Price is still within channel, buying momentum can be expected to decrease.
2. Slight divergence on the RSI, showing some bearish signals
3. If price breaks channel and retest, we can expect the further downside drop for EURUSD.
1. Price action broke above channel, however unable to maintain above it.
2. Divergence on the 4 hourly and daily shows some bullish momentum for DXY
3. Weekly support structure is present, so unlikely price action is able to break above structure.
1. RR is good
2. Price action shows stronger bounce over structure
3. EMAS are trending in a bullish pattern with price action holding on well
4. TDIs showing rising RSI and good bullish indications
5.Daily chart has good bullish wicks
1. Classic break and bounce off the triangle structure
2. Good Bullish 4 hourly bar
3. TDI showing bullish signals
4. RSI is rising
5. Good RR
6. 4 hourly and hourly EMAs are trending strongly in a bullish direction.
1. Bullish price action on the hourly chart
2. TDI showing bullish signals
3. Support from market structure
4. EMAs showing bullish momentum
5. Broke Asian RANGE
6. 4 Hourly chart showing bullish price action and bounce from flag structure
**RR could be better
1. Price action on the 4 hourly is strong with bounce off market structure
2. EMAS are in line
3. TDI is showing bullish signals
4. Hourly Chart price action is strong as well with EMAs in line
5. Good RR trade set up
1. RR is good
2. EMAs looking strong both on 4hrly and 1hrly
3. TDI is in the buy zone with RSI above trendline
4. Price action show bouncing on Structure
5. Hourly chart showing good price action as well
Good setup, depending on price action might leave it over the weekend.
1. Bullish set up with bear flag breakout
2. RR is good.
3. EMAS are in a bullish trend, would like to see more EMA getting more bullish (could be better). 1 hour chart EMAs are looking better
4. TDI is showing bullish momentum
5. Price action candle gets back above asian range. Will be good to see a break of today's asian range.
6. 1 hour chart Price action...
1. RR is good
2. EMA Cross over between 8 and 21
3. Divergence on the hourly chart
4. TDI is showing bearish momentum
5. Price action broke 50day EMA
6. Asian range was broken as well.
7. Double top at major resistance
** Do not really enjoy shorting stocks but this is a clear divergence set up. Good RR to take
1. 8 Ema has crossed over 21 ema
2. Price action has broke the 50 EMA
3. TDI showing some bearish signals on the RSI
4. Trendline broken
5. If you switch to 4 hour chart you are able to see that price action shows some rejection of major structure.
6. Divergence on both 1 HR and 4HR chart. More prominent on 1HR chart.
7. Breaks Asian Range
**RR could be...
1. RR is good.
2. 4hourly chart price action showing a good push of the EMAs
3. Hourly chart having a good price action push off the EMAs too
4. TDI is showing bearish push to the down side.
5. Break of Asian Range after major rejection from major structure.
1. Head and shoulders breakout.
2. RR could have been better
3. EMAs show a good bullish trend
4. TDI showing bullish signals
5. Bounce of trendline.
* Wished I could have got in at a better RR but rules are rules, enter at the close.
*Target at next major supply zone
Previous me would have just shorted this pair. Consolidation has been going on for months and we see a first break of the triangle. I will wait for a a retest and a more favourable setup, given also that today is friday not really a good day to be holding positions over the weekend.