This user was banned for violating the House Rules. The ban is for social activity only - participating in public chats, publishing ideas, commenting and so on. The ban has no effect on the functionality of the platform.
Very good sell setup
- Bearish engulfing retracement to the upside testing weekly resistance
- Previous candlestick shows price rejection bears joining market
- Descending trendline 3rd test, :) Mainly the strongest...
- TP Based on most previous Monthly support
Very nice short trade here
- MA Suggest that we have more down momentum
- Long term MA Above price
- Short term MA Potential Cross to the downside
- Clear breakout of previous resistance, then a break back inside ( Weak Bulls)
- Long bearish candle wick showing sellers are trying to push price lower, for a bull retracement indicates so selling pressure
- Sell if we hold below structure support turned resistance
- Short term MA's Above price
- Long term EMA Above price Suggesting more down movement.
- Ascending trendline broken expecting bearish momentum to the downside
- Descending triangle formation indicates with can expect a 75 - 85% Breakout bearish...
Good Luck - Comments Welcome.
Very decent long setup
Several confluence, including
Horizontal support 1.09724
Trend line pull back x2
Fibonacci 0.618 High probability level influencing price greatly
Previous HH Made Looking for a HL
Bears weakening shown by the long wick previously
Take Profit:is based upon ABC(D) completion
Stop Loss: Below structure support
Ok, lads another setup here, Market bias been trending down for a while now. looking to try ride the trend
so chart can clearly show we was in a trend correction seems like it's broken right now it's trying to pull back and test previous structure so when it hits this area we will be looking for bearish evidence horizontal and diag trendline will help us increase...
UJ, Looking to go short, cross match between trend resistance as well as horizontal resistance ideal would be to wait for bearish evidence when market reaches this zone but in this situation im going to set a limit order in the expectation that the market continues to follow the downtrend that it's end...
also take profit is based upon the nearest resistance i...
Potential Long trade here on the 1H Simple and basic structure being duplicated and measured, idea here is to wait for t he pullback once it does look for bullish evidence on a smaller time frame to have a entry
Very good setup on GBP/JPY Here following our rules on engaging BLS - Bias , Level ,Signal
| MA Above price |
| Ascending correction wedge |
| Price Flip / Support turned resistance |
| Trend Resistance |
| MA Acting as resistance |
- Take profit is based upon sized move of the entry of the Good Luck
1. As shown we are in a channeling uptrend idea of this is to try ride the uptrend as soon as possible
2. Channel support being tested showing price rejection
3. Horizontal support area
4. Fib 38% Seems to be holding
5. Potential inverted hammer being formed
6. Arrows on price showing measured moves to the upside